Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Anyone have a picture of the stitching underneath the insole of a REAL pair of space jams? I think I may have bought some fake space jams. These fakes are amazing these days. Thanks.

lol so the last 2 responses is exactly why i have no idea what i should buy :frown:

need more help, especially with people with both 09s and this years release. thanks!

Do you have a wide foot or not? That's what we need to know

other than some of the stiching on the patent leather, and the "r" on the insole, nothing sticks out to me besides what you mentioned. those are the only differences from the looks compared to my pair from hoh...i am noooooo expert though with determining legit or not but figured I'd offer an opinion for you...

edit: pics of my pair
View media item 2307794View media item 2307796

Last edited:
ah yea man I believe those are fake. The font on the insole is off. There should be a small space from the check and E in Nike too. 45s look off, soles look off. The inside of the box itself with the lighting looks off aswell

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to everyone for weighing in. I'm going to try to get my money back. It's been a while since I've had some extra cash to rebuild my sneaker collection and these space jams were my second reseller purchase ever. My first purchase was a pair of metallic 5s from flight club a couple of weeks ago. Those seem authorized, but who knows. (These fake space jams were not from flight club). I'm sticking with buying online from major retailers or visiting my local retailer if need be. Deadstock only.

Thanks to everyone for weighing in. I'm going to try to get my money back. It's been a while since I've had some extra cash to rebuild my sneaker collection and these space jams were my second reseller purchase ever. My first purchase was a pair of metallic 5s from flight club a couple of weeks ago. Those seem authorized, but who knows. (These fake space jams were not from flight club). I'm sticking with buying online from major retailers or visiting my local retailer if need be. Deadstock only.

I prefer buying From eBay or paypal invoice. I also always pay with my credit card. That way I can dispute with PayPal and as a backup I can dispute with the credit card company if PayPal dispute fails. It sounds like you did a local meetup. I noticed you took your photos down. It might be better post some as reference for others.

How far back do the production dates go for these? I copped a pair on release date with dates in June through August. I was at Finishline yesterday and the guy in front of me returned a pair in my size so I scooped it cuz my pair now has a small cut on top of the patent leather (I plan on returning my first pair with the cut and keeping these now). This new pair has production dates from april through may though. Just wanna double check that he didn't swap em out for replicas or something lol. Everything seems fine with them though.

Last edited:
Not to sound like an A** but legit check check is lacking. slow response times compared to posting in the main thread such as this one.
Whenever that happens, all they need to do is post the link to their LC here so they can get responses :wink:

Back
Top Bottom