Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

laugh.gif

Noticed some glue showing around the sole/upper ... wondering if others have seen similar or any other production issues. It wasn't real busy at Niketown NYC (Fifth Ave) this morning and folks where definetly coppiing the Lebrons (Rubber City) and Barcelona Days over these. First thoughts: a little disappointed about the glue workmanship but I'm about to see if I can clean it up, I wouldn't pay more than $350 tops for a reseller version and with the expectation of the reds dropping probably $300 would be my max.

Noticed some glue showing around the sole/upper ... wondering if others have seen similar or any other production issues.

First thoughts: a little disappointed about the glue workmanship but I'm about to see if I can clean it up,

Same as every other Nike/Jordan release

Nothin new

Madness in this thread!

Lmao homie trying to get $600 for these!
He'll be selling them below retail in a week!

DSMs have started dropping in resell value..these won't do better trust me..retail the most you ll be giving for these in a week

How were all the Fcfs lines in the east coast? I'm at a small boutique and the line is really small.
I was at Niketown (NYC) this morning and it was really tame and small line wise....I expected a bigger line given the Rubber City drop and Barcelona Days so I gave myself an hour and forty-five minute leadway and when I arrived I was around 15th in line. By the time the store open there was maybe .... 100 folks.

Our line doubled by opening so like 50 or 60 people. Small sizes were out fast. I was able to eat as the 22nd in line. 270 with ca tax tho

Back
Top Bottom