Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

Glad it ruined it for you.  The picture is to give people an idea how the shoes look on feet.  Not the watch.
Yet you posed in such a way to #humblebrag that rolex, bro.

You aint gotta lie to kick it. 
nthat.gif

Picture deleted.  Figured you all would want an on feet of them.  Guess not.  I'm out.

But the sneaker pics with the watches be killing me. I love a great watch but I came to look at kicks and the camera focus be on the watch while the shoes be in the foreground.

Still trying to convince myself I did the right thing by passing on these....still not working

Boy NT...everyone wants to argue about the smallest things.

Sometimes its just better to not respond to some of the silly comments. Dude wasn't feeling your watch...no bigge.

Shoes are great. Can't wait for the reds and hopefully blues.

I'm tempted but I'm assuming these will crease/crack just like the patent leather creases on the 11's?

Anyone wear them yet?  I'm really interested in how these will look after 5-10+ wears..

The watch ruined it. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Glad it ruined it for you.  The picture is to give people an idea how the shoes look on feet.  Not the watch.

Yet you posed in such a way to #humblebrag that rolex, bro.

You aint gotta lie to kick it. 
nthat.gif
Why you delete the pic though??? 

I mean you know why you took that kinda pic, dont be butt hurt about someone's opinion. Hell its gonna be folks that dont like your shoes as well, you not gonna post pics of them?

Last edited:

I'm tempted but I'm assuming these will crease/crack just like the patent leather creases on the 11's?

Anyone wear them yet?  I'm really interested in how these will look after 5-10+ wears..
well check back in a cpl weeks? Shoes just came out yesterday, no one gonna have 5-10 wears now. 1 days wear wont give you an idea of what youre wanting to know/figure out

anyone know in stores in the LA/OC/IE area with these in a 12 or 13 maybe 14?
NT in Manhattan has these still. Nice amount behind the register but all I saw was size 10.5 and up
Son it is looking like your best chance is to hope these sit there long enough for you to place a phone order 

very unlikely but, maybe someone in here can better enlighten you on when and how long a shoe needs to sit before a phone order can be placed if the shoe is still at a Nike Town 

Back
Top Bottom