Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

airforce1king airforce1king If I remember correctly along with the IV's you've also been collecting the lll's right? Remember seeing a few of your threads back when I first made my account in September. :nthat: (1,300 posts since then, damn lol and i'm on other forums too.) Dope collections. I remember I think you had the Pure 3's; made me remember why I loved all white shoes as a kid.

It's very simple to understand. I'm a shoe COLLECTOR. I am on a quest to cop every colorway released of certain models. The IV is one of those models so whether I like the colorway or not, the shoe will be copped for collection purposes only. Observe the start of my quest gentleman:

View media item 717424

View media item 717427
to each his own but I will never understand collecting anything you Dont like Unless there's a purpose other than saying you have every pair

That collection of fours is amazing are the military blue on the bottom right ogs? And do ya were them all just curious lol

@AirForce1King If I remember correctly along with the IV's you've also been collecting the lll's right? Remember seeing a few of your threads back when I first made my account in September.
nthat.gif
(1,300 posts since then, damn lol and i'm on other forums too.) Dope collections. I remember I think you had the Pure 3's; made me remember why I loved all white shoes as a kid.
^Nah, not me lol. I got a few III's but not enough to call a collection and I don't have Pure$.
That collection of fours is amazing are the military blue on the bottom right ogs? And do ya were them all just curious lol
I wouldn't say amazing but I appreciate the compliment lol. And no. The bottom right is actually '12 retroes (I actually need a fresh pair). I just wore them to death lol. The top right is DS '06's.

It's very simple to understand. I'm a shoe COLLECTOR. I am on a quest to cop every colorway released of certain models. The IV is one of those models so whether I like the colorway or not, the shoe will be copped for collection purposes only. Observe the start of my quest gentleman:
to each his own but I will never understand collecting anything you Dont like Unless there's a purpose other than saying you have every pair
After collecting for as long as I have, it gets boring. Buying every new Jordan that comes out is boring too. To keep things interesting, many collectors will begin a "theme" to their collections to bring back the fun of collecting plus open up new challenges. For example, some people switch over and start hunting down PE's. Some of us choose certain model Jordan's and decide to get every colorway. Others decide to get one of each model Jordan. Whatever the case, you may not always like a shoe that you have to buy to complete your scheme. Many people who decide to buy one of each model I-XXIII probably hate the XV's for example but it's a necessary purchase for collecting purposes.

^Nah, not me lol. I got a few III's but not enough to call a collection and I don't have Pure$.

I wouldn't say amazing but I appreciate the compliment lol. And no. The bottom right is actually '12 retroes (I actually need a fresh pair). I just wore them to death lol. The top right is DS '06's.

After collecting for as long as I have, it gets boring. Buying every new Jordan that comes out is boring too. To keep things interesting, many collectors will begin a "theme" to their collections to bring back the fun of collecting plus open up new challenges. For example, some people switch over and start hunting down PE's. Some of us choose certain model Jordan's and decide to get every colorway. Others decide to get one of each model Jordan. Whatever the case, you may not always like a shoe that you have to buy to complete your scheme. Many people who decide to buy one of each model I-XXIII probably hate the XV's for example but it's a necessary purchase for collecting purposes.
touché

Easily the 3rd best shoe to release this year behind black infrareds and yeezys

Word. I'm trynna have every OG colorway of every Jordan 1-20. I'm about 60-70% there.

Damn, airforce1king airforce1king is making my 4 collection look so weak..

View media item 942856

|I

Them Lightnings though...

FutureDL be breaking hearts in the most humble and polite ways possible.

Very nice. Im a huge fan of 4s myself. while im missing some great additions, i am on the hunt for them. Looks like you are my size too, as you have doubles in two of the ones im after maybe we can talk some business :smile:

These need to retro again

air-jordan-4-iv-retro-1999-white-columbia-blue-midnight-navy-1.jpg
agreed 100%, one of the first & best ever retro+ colorways

almost pulled the trigger on a DS pair for $350 shipped a few months back, but the midsoles were starting to crack/crumble. Would've had to sole swap and i didn't want to invest another $200 plus losing a donor 4 in order to get a good professional swap done.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom