Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

Side by side. More people seem to like the labs after these better pics than before, but Oreos win without a doubt.

View media item 1348007

The LAB's without a doubt are not better than the Oreo's, that being said the Black 11LAB4's are dope and if they release in a month where there isn't a scheduled release so far or one of those month's that so far have only one release confirmed like July-September I'm definitely going to try and cop these :pimp:.

I like them, only thing is im worried about is CREASES! My stealth som and aj1s same story near the toe box. Im in for these though. Good to wear on those rainy days. #shinysuitMANNNN!

these are instant cop . 

i guess if JB had named theese jordan 4 retro doernbecher everyone would be AMAGAD I LL CAMP 2 WEEKS for em , whats the real difference between these and then DB 5S ? black light graphics ? lmao

anyway the more hate the easier the cop 

Not true. The very first Lab shoe was good quality.

This. People think the gamma 3lab5 was too out there with the all over elephant print.....but man that quality and leather was it! Worth $225. I was very upset when they rid of the leather liner in the 5lab3's.....which was why I didn't but the last black/silver 3lab5. Just wasn't worth the $$

Last edited:
after those on feet pics these are
pimp.gif
and will be copped. these will probly be sleepers of the year IMO

looks like i may be getting these labs ... still havent decided but they are looking much nicer than I thought they would and a lot better than the initial pics we got (which always suck)

looks like i may be getting these labs ... still havent decided but they are looking much nicer than I thought they would and a lot better than the initial pics we got (which always suck)

These are just like the Oreo 4's in the sense that the more pictures we see the better they look, it's crazy how we seem to see pictures of these pretty often and still no release date.

There is no picture that could get me too cop a 4 with an all patent leather upper...or any shoe for that matter

i have come to the conclusion that JB has people searching the internet for the worst fakes available and just making them until people stop making them rich on trash. these.are.horrible.

Yall not seeing it.

These are not everyday shoes. But these will be straight fire with a suit.

I don't wear hard bottom shoes. I don't even own hard bottom shoes. I wear sneakers and if that's not allowed, I'm not going. Work functions, your wedding, my wedding, court...doesn't matter.

These will be perfect for that scenario.

Sign me up.

Truth be told, I'm scheming on those 4lab1's too...No way i'm paying retail or anywhere near it though.

Only J's I can rock with a suit are XI's for the fact that's what they were made after. Classy. These days you could rock any J or pretty much any shoe because of how much the game has changed. But I'm OG ol skool yo and the XI's started it, and will only be the ones 2 rock dressed up for me.

Back
Top Bottom