Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

i knew these would crease easily but dayum

4 creases throughout the shoe just from putting it on

cant imagine how much worse itll get after walking around in them for awhile

these are nice and look pretty slick

but between the inevitable creasing everywhere and the price tag i may have to return 

i knew these would crease easily but dayum

4 creases throughout the shoe just from putting it on

cant imagine how much worse itll get after walking around in them for awhile

these are nice and look pretty slick

but between the inevitable creasing everywhere and the price tag i may have to return 

Shoes are supposed to crease.

These are great in the flesh. I dint even want these but I thought I'd order to give a try and am seriously impressed.

These are cool, just not my taste, but surprised to walk into the mall and j.j still had the Black pair still sitting on the shelf along with those 5s that just dropped, I personally passed on both, good to see you can still find certain shoes in stores after release date..is hype dying down or are people being more picky about what they spend money on, as I'am.

Last edited:
Still on the fence after receiving my NDC pair today. But the wife loves them and I feel I may regret it later if I returned them. Soooo, into the vault they go.

To say that this years is disappointment would be an understatement. One of the few releases that looks worth buying is the holiday XI (With or without leather upper). The price tag is a problem though. Not because it's too high. It's never been about the money. Nike knows this. There've been times I've had a pocket full of money and still struck out on the sneaker I wanted with no way to get it. Resellers know this too. The price tag is a problem, because if I buy, I support the idea of a price hike ever 2+ years. As long as we buy, they won't cut out the madness.

IMO there's only 3 releases from this point on worth paying for  (already named one, and I bet you know the other two). Last year was amazing, then they hit us with a 10-40$ (225) price increase and start flooding this year with mediocre releases? I'm not sure what they're doing here.

Last edited:
To say that this years is disappointment would be an understatement. One of the few releases that looks worth buying is the holiday XI (With or without leather upper). The price tag is a problem though. Not because it's too high. It's never been about the money. Nike knows this. There've been times I've had a pocket full of money and still struck out on the sneaker I wanted with no way to get it. Resellers know this too. The price tag is a problem, because if I buy, I support the idea of a price hike ever 2+ years. As long as we buy, they won't cut out the madness.

IMO there's only 3 releases from this point on worth paying for  (already named one, and I bet you know the other two). Last year was amazing, then they hit us with a 10-40$ (225) price increase and start flooding this year with mediocre releases? I'm not sure what they're doing here.

This is probably the reason Nike/Jordan brand introduced the whole remastered line. Looking at the releases so far there haven't been any classic og colorways (Jordan 1-6 wise) so to generate hype for releases they have used another tactic, the 'remastered line'

Back
Top Bottom