Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Its not stuck.........their scans are delayed. Ive had plenty packages that didnt even update to anything else until i actually received it in the mail, lol
aight man, i needa just chill like my user name and wait these slow next 6 days to receive em, need to see in person!

anyone stil have this message on his order history ? 

Unshipped - Waiting on Approval  on footlocker and champs both 

Last edited:
Postal Product:
Priority Mail 2-Day[emoji]8482[/emoji]
Features:
$50 insurance included
Signature Confirmation[emoji]8482[/emoji]
DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
Electronic Shipping Info Received

Electronic Shipping Info Received
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 26, 2013 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

that's it nothing else

didnt have these problems with shelflife.com and their located in africa
I would shoot them a friendly email just to see what's going on it's prolly got something to do with the fact they didn't have all of their pairs

Man, the blue on these pop. Liking them in person better than pics.

Also, just received my NDC shipping info. They should be here by Thursday.

anyone stil have this message on his order history ? 

Unshipped - Waiting on Approval  on footlocker and champs both 
You need to call their order verification department. Call them up and ask to be transferred... I had the same problem but they had to verify the billing address and method.

i just did

they said my orders will shipped on monday...
Not to be messed up or anything but you better hope that they didn't ship your pair(s) to someone else who claimed it over the phone or something like that. The order verification department can't say that they are 100%  sure that they will ship on Monday. All they can do is release the orders from hold and put them "In Process" and from there you will find out what happened...

Not to be messed up or anything but you better hope that they didn't ship your pair(s) to someone else who claimed it over the phone or something like that. The order verification department can't say that they are 100%  sure that they will ship on Monday. All they can do is release the orders from hold and put them "In Process" and from there you will find out what happened...
i double checked that too

order verification department released the hold 

after that i talk with ref on the online chat 

he told me the pairs is reserved and that both orders will clear and shipped on monday...

i still hope this will not go wrong...

These remind me of the pair melo had on the nuggets and cp3 even had a similar color when he was in new orleans. had to get em

Mines changed from Thursday to Friday
mean.gif
both of u better then mine...

my will shippout just on monday / tuesday

Got a confirmation from jimmyjazz this morning.. Was just trying it didn't think I would get thru.. Already have a second pair coming Monday so really don't need a third, any Sz 14s in here?

Mine is at my local ups hub today. Anyone know if I can go pick them up instead of waiting til Monday?

Back
Top Bottom