Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

happy these comming out this year i like em, suttin different and i have a outfide in mind i saw that will go with these

Still no for me. They should've changed the red to a maize yellow like a gamma blue laney. Or maybe anything but red. Looks like a "customized" playoff 12 to me.

Last edited:
Those pics up there are beautiful :nthat:. Just had to make these QS :smh:. Guess JB saw this thread & how no one was really on em.

OG purist here but I'm going with these over the Taxi's...Just my choice though...Very nice colorway...

These are dropping to off set last year's Thunder 4's. Similar numbers. Surprised we haven't seen more "early" pairs like we did the 4 last year.

If they are coming out in similar numbers to the Thunder 4s, seems like it would be a limited GR release not a QS.. Those thunders were everywhere and restocked a few times.

Wouldn't mind a pair, but with them releasing the day after X-mas and being a QS.. Not going to hold my breath..

now these i understand being limited but making desirable shoes limited has been JBs MO but yeah if these were leather i would go hard for them but in any case they def are better than the gamma XIs.

now these i understand being limited but making desirable shoes limited has been JBs MO but yeah if these were leather i would go hard for them but in any case they def are better than the gamma XIs.

I'm still not a huge fan of these, haven't even since I initially saw them. But I definitely agree they are cooler than the XI's.

Back
Top Bottom