Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

I'm thinking I might try to scoop a 2nd pair on the "low" ($700-800) so if I flip my pair in a few months I can still come out ahead by a few hundred. I seriously think this is the best CW of the XII, even after the black paint wears off. Gold touches just blow these right up.

prices will rise buy now if you want to im looking for a size 13 as well

Price seems to be dropping as more are for sale on eBay and CL. ... And [emoji]128513[/emoji] yes I'm flipping it not keeping it.

Price seems to be dropping as more are for sale on eBay and CL. ... And [emoji]128513[/emoji] yes I'm flipping it not keeping it.
theyll get to high 700s low 800 but the market will regulate, people selling for less than $1000 need the money really if you sit on these no way they don't go for $1,000 if not more

theyll get to high 700s low 800 but the market will regulate, people selling for less than $1000 need the money really if you sit on these no way they don't go for $1,000 if not more

Thanks [emoji]128077[/emoji] Have a buyer for $1k already and I see resellers shops stocking and selling at around $1100.

Does anyone know how this 12,000 number stacks up to other rare/limited releases? How many Fragments Jordan 1s, Doernbechers etc.

I know General releases are usually around 100k-150k pairs.

Last edited:
Why can't sell shoes here?
Because buying/selling/trades belongs in the classifieds section, but you also need to meet the criteria.
zv8zn9.jpg

Last edited:
Prices are dropping for the desperate.
Exactly.  I'm willing to let mine go, but definitely not for less than $1k. Tbh I kind of hope the desperate will hurry up and sell theirs to the resellers so these lowballers (broke boys and resellers trying to flip for double) can get outta my DMs.
This is the going price for the pair I have
That was quick. Lol...I might mess around and drop mine off at FC.

Back
Top Bottom