Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

I've seen a few people in my group that got the black box. I think they ran out of the white ones and supplied the black one.
I would have rather gotten the black box than this piece of ****.......

Even worse, the dustbag was outside of the box..... Complained to Nike with no follow-up for 4 days and only got offered a 20%....

damn if they were only sz 11.

I'd say ask for $500 and Black OVO.
Good lookin out bro just got another offer 1000 cash should I take it? Kinda torn. I got these to rock em but with how much they're reselling for I almost can't pass up the cash or using em for trade bait

I can't part with mine for no stack man
I feel like the demand will rise when the market dries up and there only a few real pairs left that are deadstocked
True, but to find someone that's willing to pay those prices for a pair of shoes is hard to come by, for me anyway since I'm not a reseller. Yeah the market may dry up sooner or later for ds pairs but by the the hype around may die down and prices drop also. Are ppl really gna pay a stack or more for these in the future? These shoes got super hype on em... For now anyway

I would have rather gotten the black box than this piece of ****.......

Even worse, the dustbag was outside of the box..... Complained to Nike with no follow-up for 4 days and only got offered a 20%....
sZblLxM.jpg

When the dust settles and hype subsides you will be able to buy this for 650-750.   

agree or no?
Ehh doubt people will be wanting to pay 650 for these in a few months.. hype will subside.

Rather just spend less and get yourself a pair of regular playoffs.

When the dust settles and hype subsides you will be able to buy this for 650-750.   

agree or no?

Ehh doubt people will be wanting to pay 650 for these in a few months.. hype will subside.

Rather just spend less and get yourself a pair of regular playoffs.

just because YOU wouldnt pay that it doesnt mean thats not going to happen. History has said otherwise and we have uglier jordans that sell for more. Just being realistic.

just because YOU wouldnt pay that it doesnt mean thats not going to happen. History has said otherwise and we have uglier jordans that sell for more. Just being realistic.
Purely my opinion... of course there will be those that may be willing to pay but time will tell.

If you have and are willing to spend, go for it if it's one of those "need these in my life" type of shoes

If I had the cash to spare,I'd buy no less than 1 possibly 2 pair.

THIS SHOE IS AN INSTANT CLASSIC!!!

Last edited:
I am asking opinion of where you think the average price for these (DS) will be in 3 months.

Just curious what "uglier" jordan's were you referring to? @bigj505  

Back
Top Bottom