Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

And don't worry I'm a collector , not a reseller , tho I will sell a pair here or there , if I feel the need to, or I have something that I think will be better appreciated elsewhere .. I dont expect a plug... And I might be new here , but I'm not to the shoegame or the greed that comes with it..

Happy to know u don't rock and stock

imo valuewise, the person with the OVOs needs to add more money.
IDK I have been buying pairs of wings off  ebay for 650. 

OVOs go for 450ish so + 200 = 650 ?

How much would you add on top?
oh my bad i have not looked on ebay. im going by what ive seen on twitter. ive never seen a pair of wings that low on twitter yet. i see em going for around 800+, so i thought maybe another 150-200 more on top.

Last edited:
Any advice on trading size 11 wings and Jordan 4 cement 2016 size 10.5 and 100 bucks cash for psny 12 size 10 and Pantone 11 size 10.5

Really? Wow ok. Thanks for the advice. Is that because your thinking is the wings will be worth more down the road?

Really? Wow ok. Thanks for the advice. Is that because your thinking is the wings will be worth more down the road?

I honestly feel like they will be worth a lot more in my opinion five years from now think about it they will never re release and there is only 12k made

People will ruin there shoes and natural disasters will take the rest out lol and you sir may have the only pair left standing orrrrrrrrrrr they could flop but I doubt that

Be thankful for what u got and won a lot of people struck out and are just salty and will tell you things that aren't true about the shoe cause they didn't win themselves a pair..... Salty lurkers please show yourselves :smile:

Enough trade talk stuff guys.
Use the legit check/price check section or common sense.

You know the value of your shoes. You know the value of the shoes you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom