Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Not digging the "Wings" thing but the shoe itself is pretty nice.  Maybe a little too much gold; the Masters had just the right amount to make it work in my opinion.

That's leather looks like plastic..... I'm good with my OG playoff 12's with real leather... Even tho these aren't really playoffs

With only 12,000 pairs, I'm guessing these don't make it to Canada. Too bad, I would try for these.

Maybe will get lucky and this new placeholder system will move them up to the same day as OVO's

It will be interesting to see what they try and charge on these.. I'm sure at least 225-250. They have the OVO looking bag/box. Every time they put a lil gold on a 1 it's 400. Wouldnt mind a pair, worse case I'll be looking out for some playoffs.

It will be interesting to see what they try and charge on these.. I'm sure at least 225-250. They have the OVO looking bag/box. Every time they put a lil gold on a 1 it's 400. Wouldnt mind a pair, worse case I'll be looking out for some playoffs.
They might try to price them like they did the PSNY 12s.

It's funny to read how many people on Twitter are saying "COP" all while KNOWING the 12,000 pair limited exclusivity.

Good luck....I'm fine with my Playoffs.

I like the Playoffs and I like these. I'm not sure how this became an "either or" situation.

I'm def going to try and cop these.

^^^ lol "only" $190
eyes.gif
. This is why some of us can't have nice things.

Quote:
YUP these are very good looking to me.... how limited is 12,000 pairs tho? like what kinda release are we talkin about here?
12k seems pretty limited. I don't follow limited releases really at all so this could be wrong but I'm guessing similar to the psny 12? I think these might resale for more than those but idk

Last edited:
They might try to price them like they did the PSNY 12s.

That's what I was thinking. I haven't seen a box tag yet, I'm sure all the sites are just running with the initial rumor. Materials look pretty good in some of the shots/video.

Back
Top Bottom