Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Damn bordeaux tho? nike must have some ill will towards you.
I know right???

SMH

I need dat 13 
nerd.gif

Already caught hella Ls today

Yeah, congrats to those that got W's. Never entered a draw before but really wanted these. If someone wants to do a good deed for disabled person and slide me a size 9, I'd be much obliged. Joking, but sorta serious. Haha. Congrats winners!

the faster the credit card goes thru for the charge the chances ur gonna hit... paypal usally goes thru faster then regular bank cards or credit cards... thats why you see people that checked out with paypal hit alot... i should of checked out with paypal... smh
Now I'm irked I didn't use PayPal.

the faster the credit card goes thru for the charge the chances ur gonna hit... paypal usally goes thru faster then regular bank cards or credit cards... thats why you see people that checked out with paypal hit alot... i should of checked out with paypal... smh
lol.

I entered the raffle with 2 minutes left and copped, so.......

The Draw is definitely not the way to go. If there are so many people who have never won, and many people who have won multiple times.. there's something wrong there.

Yeah it almost seems like it's random.
It's not random when multiple people use the same address different CC. That's multiple entries and should've been cancelled. I always use only one card because that's what Nike usually implements. You can keep your sarcasm to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom