Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

I went 0-2 this morning and I'm not even mad. Wanted both but wasn't gonna jump through hoops. On to the next shoe.

The steely eyed veteran speaks, when my collection gets there I'll be able to speak the same way.

:lol: hey man, enjoy the journey to get there. I've overturned my collections a few times over. The ones I truly love have been reaquired if they are affordable.

Yeah, I have and will do. I gotta start getting on this yeezy hype train.

That way I can flip'em to get the nike's/J's I really love. I'm from the Chi area, and dude is even starting to get on my nerves. Clown shoes and all...

But I'd happily purchase and flip to get what I want.

Coming up on my 3 year anniversary in the game... If I had to give myself a grade it'd be C+ or B-.

Got my FB's so I'll be happier for what I did get, versus what I didn't.

Nostalgia off [emoji]128556[/emoji]...

Last edited:
A lot of NT fam hit 
nthat.gif

Finally hit on the Draw and copped these, probably not keeping them though 
i hit as well and really aint loving them. I wish they would of just used some nice black leather instead of the cheap leather with the gold under it. ill probably just try to get a pair of ovo 10's and my money back if i can

I said I was gone be happy with my FB's and I am, but I really wanted these.

If you got these in a 12 and missed the FB's PM me and we can chop it up!?!?

And? Restocks aren't that easy. You make it seem like tons of pairs show up

Please stop posting stuff, you don't even know for are if they will in the first place

God damn
What I am trying to say he can always secure the White, French Blue, Metallic Silver, and Varsity Red 12s, they will restock while these will less than likely not. That means he can probably secure them some other time. Don't respond to something if it's not to or for you.

Last edited:
can't believe i hit on these. i never hit on anything
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom