Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

so these are numbered. What would be the coveted numbers to receive???

Of course 23/12000

1/12000

12,000/12,000? The last pair

Or your favorite number?? 13/12,000

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipped 
pimp.gif

A Nike rep I spoke thru chat said they will not be numbered. But I seen many people online who had then and they were numbered. I just hope my pair has a number

I can't see a reason why guys would be cancelled on these unless they were doing something wrong.
Big difference between this release and the masters is that this was a raffle vs a free flow of online orders.

If there were not actually 12k pairs...then people would end up with the same numbered pair...JB is not that dumb lol smh

12k pairs on an NDC raffle only guys....these weren't being backdoored at any boutique or your favorite local reseller...

Maybe some celebs got a few un-numbered pairs...but nothing that impacts how limited these really are...
I mean it's not like Nike has done that before or something. Whenever Nike puts a number on a shoe you can guarantee that the numbers will be accurate.. :x

I can't see a reason why guys would be cancelled on these unless they were doing something wrong.
Big difference between this release and the masters is that this was a raffle vs a free flow of online orders.
i hope 

Mine still says in progress. Hope it's just taking them a little longer to ship it. [emoji]128549[/emoji]

I remember when i could get bin23 jordans on the aftermarket for lower than $500 not too long after release date (you better believe i took advantage of that). Each of those were more limited than these by thousands of pairs.
Now i'm looking at a K right off the bat for these and i'm having a hard time convincing myself to pay that. lol Guess i'll just wait until the hype settles down and beasts are onto the next before i buy.

Give Nike the benefit of the doubt with The Draw releases. I doubt they would oversell their own raffle, especially if they are this limited it should be clear on how much stock they can allocate to customers. I thought my Kobe 3 FTB would be cancelled because they were still "in progress" 3 days after they held the raffle but they shipped and I got them.

If there were not actually 12k pairs...then people would end up with the same numbered pair...JB is not that dumb lol smh

12k pairs on an NDC raffle only guys....these weren't being backdoored at any boutique or your favorite local reseller...

Maybe some celebs got a few un-numbered pairs...but nothing that impacts how limited these really are...
I mean it's not like Nike has done that before or something. Whenever Nike puts a number on a shoe you can guarantee that the numbers will be accurate.. :x

I'm pretty sure the titanium xx3 had pairs in the wild that weren't numbered. I think that was from overseas pairs tho.

My CC got charged... Called the bank and they said nike reversed the charge and the charge is no longer there as of today... No order confirm or anything... 

Has this happened to anyone else? smh

I'm still pending too. Not tripping though... My Saturday NDC orders don't usually ship until late Sunday arrive weds/thurs to So. Cal.

I'm pretty sure the titanium xx3 had pairs in the wild that weren't numbered. I think that was from overseas pairs tho.
Yeah only the US pairs were numbered...up to 529. All the other pairs worldwide were not numbered.

I have a pair of finales that weren't numbered. They are promo samples that have 9999999 on tag that were made for players.

Last edited:

Yeah only the US pairs were numbered...up to 529. All the other pairs worldwide were not numbered.
I thought the numbering went up to 2323.

Edit: I'm getting old. It's 23 pairs x 23 stores :lol:

Last edited:

I was posting regarding the numbers on shoes being accurate. For instance, the titanium xx3's numbers were accurate for the pairs numbered or the AJ 1 Royals that were numbered were also accurate :nerd:

Last edited:

I was posting regarding the numbers on shoes being accurate. For instance, the titanium xx3's numbers were accurate for the pairs numbered or the AJ 1 Royals that were numbered were also accurate :nerd:

Gotcha. Yea I don't think I've heard of any misnumbering either.

I'm guessing there were 500 or less pairs that were not numbered and seeded to athletes and celebrities....why is it so hard for people to believe there's only 12,000 numbered pairs? People are always wanting to know production numbers and now that you know the amount you don't want to believe it lol never satisfied
roll.gif

Exactly

Ppl just bored trying to incite fear in other's heads

So we're celebrating resellers now? People who intentionally gouge others for the sole purpose of making money.

So we're celebrating resellers now? People who intentionally gouge others for the sole purpose of making money.

I don't think it's celebrating. All of the super limited types of releases turn into the same exact threads. 90% of people in here that got pairs aren't even keeping them.

Tell yall this much it will be interesting come next week on the numbered situation [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji], swear people act like nike is not capable of pulling a switcheroo, like they havent done it before

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom