Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Got 1 pair shipped so far. 2 more to go. All size 14. Praying they don't cancel the other 2 lol. I mean 3 separate account all verified with different numbers. There's no rule not allowing this. We will see.
happy.gif

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER LAUNCH PRODUCT. 

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answ...ke-launch-drawing/a_id/57938/country/us#terms

Went for these and would've been happy to get them. But the wing pattern looks tacky IMO. This might have been discussed, but does the pattern eventually show due to normal wear or does it need to be physically rubbed off? (Phrasing)

Maybe I'm partially biased because my pair is scheduled to arrive 4/7....but I feel like there's 2 main types of people hating on the wings "revealed" - those who are salty from catching the L.....and those who decided to sell their pair and want to convince themselves that reselling was better than keeping...yeah maybe *some* people really don't like the gold wings revealed..but as a fan of 12's..im excited...these will definitely be considered a grail..

not trying to talk ish...its funny how much uglier the black OVO's started to look to me when i couldn't even enter the raffle and got hit with nonstop airballs...they were pretty nice when i thought I had a chance...and that aint the only shoe that lost its appeal to me after losing a raffle or missing out on snkrs lol...

Nike sucks with updates on shipping. Online still says processing, but with that ups reference tip, my package is already in transit and will be here on Wednesday

Damn all that lol. I mean if they cancelled the other 2 then so be it. I used 23 accounts because I NEVER win. Nothing wrong with having a better chance and I won 3.

Damn all that lol. I mean if they cancelled the other 2 then so be it. I used 23 accounts because I NEVER win. Nothing wrong with having a better chance and I won 3.
:D

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER LAUNCH PRODUCT. 

2 have been shipped already so looks like they really don't care as long as it's 3 different accounts but all paid with same PayPal and have same shipping address. Just waiting on 3rd pair to ship. This one might get cancelled but hey 2 outta 3 fine with me.

it is what it is, congrats to all that copped for sure! I was just going to sell them to try and get some other shoes so its no big deal that i didnt score cuz i dont really need much, probably would have just put the money on the card i would have bought them off

What do you inspector gadget dudes be doing to even get that many entries thru?? Lol got my 1 entry in and played the waiting game, my coworker who also into shoes tells me later in the day he couldn't even enter the drawing and kept air balling meanwhile dudes on NT got gizmos and gadgets allowing them to enter a couple THOUSAND times smh how y'all got that many phone numbers? Dudes using fake skype number generators on some prank call ish to help pull off Nike jigs SMH :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom