AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad Nba store came on early because I was just waiting for the link to come up then go to sleep. Usually NBA store comes up around 3-3:15.

Just ordered nephew's pair off eastbay. Nephew planned on rockin em Monday, but look like big kid sizes were getting scarce online and I hate seeing nephew admiring mines and not having a pair of his own. Didn't want to mozy in the store in the afternoon to find out the kids were sold out and I would've felt like a selfish prick especially after I guaranteed him he'll have a pair. He wear a 6.5 and i can imagine em disappearing quick. I told him his would be easy it were mines I was worried about. But got us both a pair on the way.

He just gotta wait a couple days and he'll be styling on em.

THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN. LOVE YOU MAN. I REALLY LOVE YOU SO MUCH MAN. HAVE MY BABIES

I'd rather stay up late and wait for NBA store than go out early in the morning lol. Nba store only failed me once on WC4s but has been clutch this year.

I actually am not sure where they charge tax, but not in California. I have shoprunner so I use that for free 2 day shipping. I also got 20% off because anytime you return something to NBA store you get 20% off lol. I returned the red/white 14s cause they were terrible quality.

wow sold out already on nba.com...
30t6p3b.gif

I just finished beating scrubs on nba2k12 with the bobcats and was finna head out to the mall, but luckly that dude posted the link just in time and I placed my order. thank you so much, after this long boring week, you made my week, thank you so much man. I'm heading to bed. Good night folks

Shoprunner
pimp.gif
i'm afraid if i subscribe i might forget to cancel the trial and get hit with that fee. Lol

I was only up to wait for NBA store but since i got my pairs I am excited and now can't sleep...

Originally Posted by dkeso611

Shoprunner
pimp.gif
i'm afraid if i subscribe i might forget to cancel the trial and get hit with that fee. Lol

They have promotions all the time where its free for a year and you don't even have to enter payment information lol.

hey Crew

anyone know of a European website i could order these from for reasonable price ?

tried basketmania, but they wont ship outside of europe.

Looks like I helped out a lot of the night owls on NT today lol. Glad I got my order in before I posted link because I had to re-enter all my address and payment information twice and my size would not have lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom