AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that NOTHING dope is dropping in March only makes this late April release seem that much farther away
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

The fact that NOTHING dope is dropping in March only makes this late April release seem that much farther away
frown.gif

Find other kicks to cop to pass time if u get tha "itch"

Gonna pass...... Both my pairs( one DS) the other only worn a handful of times are still in great condition......

i had no clue the playoff's xii were dropping in april 
glasses.gif
thought july I'M definitely buying a new pair 
smokin.gif
my 04's are smoked 

I got these the last time they retro'd. Love the cw but hate the way I walk in em. They got dirty on the back of the heel. Once that got dirty, u couldn't get the stains out. Thats why im looking for taxis. Any word on taxi release date?

Haven't taken my retro out of the box, too clean to even wear, if I scoop this version, they will be worn extensively.

My retros are beat these will be their replacement hopefully the lines won't be so crazy on this release.

Originally Posted by 555fresh

I got these the last time they retro'd. Love the cw but hate the way I walk in em. They got dirty on the back of the heel. Once that got dirty, u couldn't get the stains out. Thats why im looking for taxis. Any word on taxi release date?

^ Use Retrobrite, it will have them looking fresh again.  

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

Heard XIIs are the best for hooping in. Never had the balls to tarnish any of mine on the court lol

Same here man lol. Still love mine to death, even though the soles yellowed "ye shrug"

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Anybody on fence about these that drop March 24th?
DHughes I friggin love the jordan x. Im definitely on the fence about the ashy blacks lol, especially since itll be my last time to cop em at retail for a while.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by 555fresh

^ Use Retrobrite, it will have them looking fresh again.  

Good S+%2 man!! I swear thats the only thing wrong with my 04's "yellowish aged look". I retired them cuz I couldnt stand it anymore lol but now they will see the light of day again for the Retrobrite experience.

I might pick these up if they're not too much of a hassle getting sick of the madness as of late, & my 04 retros are still immaculate so if I do get these ill be using them as beaters since the 04 version is a more accurate version

After the time i wasted fri/sat morning, i will be perordering these and try my luck on NDC and the UK and EU sites

i walked past a store on jamacia ave looking for the 4s yesterday, they got the playoffs for 350 right now

Originally Posted by Sdot73

i walked past a store on jamacia ave looking for the 4s yesterday, they got the playoffs for 350 right now

Damn,350? That's crazy SMH

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Don't understand why someone would need to have them right now and pay such a premium.  They releases for half the price in 2 months...

I swear Im not even the type to cry and complain about every little detail of the shoe...
But overall the shape of these looks off. I hope they switch it up before RD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom