AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by drprince89

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by djpaulsabong

I remember back in 2004 just walking in @ my Mall anytime and getting them with no problem, no camping out, no lines:smile:
Good thing I still have mine DS and didnt even think of getting them 2012 because I'm sure they are cheeper materials and
the quality and shape is closer to OGs:smile: thats just me guys, my friend got them 2012s, same size like mine, tried them on and no doubt
It different, 04s are very comfortable.

Here are some new pictures using cheaper camera LOL! I'm already broke that's why:smile:>>>

I don't know where y'all from or the amount y'all stores would get, but you haven't been able to walk into a store and cop since about 00 at the latest. But the majority of J's that dropped in Cleveland would sell out and there would be a line on release day. I say 2000-01 depending when the Space Jams dropped cuz them sold out ASAP. And the Cool Grey were the first pair of Jordan I seen cause pandemonium and prices to inflate drastically. When the CG dropped they bum rushed the fl and tore the hoop down literally. They had to close and open later. A mom and pop shop was charging like $170. Then up it to $200, then I got out of line cuz that was too rich for me at that time I was only 14. Lol @ paying $200 being considered a rape price then cuz it's standard now. Fast forward to 03-05, I was working at FNL. and during that time we always were sold out by noon. When we would get there to open there would be a line. No where near to the degree now but there would be a line. On the flip side I would say every customer would get a pair and go home happy, and if they didn't we could locate you a pair with ease at another store. However, by noon it would be a rap cuz I would lol at ppl waltzing in at 5 pm expecting to get a pair. But if you was there at opening you would get a pair with ease without having to stand there a couple hours prior.

you should speak for yourself. Im in Tampa, Florida, as late as last year i was able to just walk in and get a pair of anything. I got back into Jordans around the time the FLints released in 2010, those sat here for over a month, i just didnt cop because i was ultra broke, i then picked up my white cement 3s a week after release, when i asked the dude if he had my size he laughed at me because he couldnt understand why i thought theyd be sold out. Same thing goes for copping true blues, and my black cement 3s were copped 2 days after release, my knicks 'blue ribbon' spizikes, i purchased on RD, returned due to money issues, and then repurchased a week later. Any of those releases would be instantly gone in nY, but not ncesarilly everywhere. I slept on the playoff 12s even because after the concord craze the WC4's i was able to walk in mid afternoon and cop no problem, so i thought i could show up RD in the morning for the 12s and they were gone. Theres still releases that draw a lot of attention here, and others that may sit forever. Black FLip 3s are still available at my mall in my size.

On the flip side it must be nice to be able to walk in midday and still grab your size cuz them days been long gone in Cleveland. You have your exceptions as you mentioned, the Stealth sat, white & red XIII sat, mostly all the XIV sat, the flu games, and he'll my favorite XII's sat for a good minute the Cherries. So I feel where you coming from.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by jeppprox

satisfied with my pair

ordered 2 so I'm gonna return one to finishline at the mall

Would be cool if you helped out a NTer...preferably one who missed out with retail plus shipping...just saying

Not speaking about myself mods

"Saints" on NT are a rare find. Greed is a hellova drug.(R. James via Chappelle)

Yep
laugh.gif

One of my homies got his pair from NDC today and had some glue stains. He sent it right back.

Be alert for a 9.5 in a few days, or however long NDC takes to update their system.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

One of my homies got his pair from NDC today and had some glue stains. He sent it right back.

Be alert for a 9.5 in a few days, or however long NDC takes to update their system.

LOL. I never get this. Why don't people just wipe off the glue. It's usually not a stain, it's just glue on the damb shoe! When they're this tough to come by I wouldn't return over glue stains (though I've returned for some awful problems like unpainted leather and stuff like that)

Originally Posted by trappedintime

LOL. I never get this. Why don't people just wipe off the glue. It's usually not a stain, it's just glue on the damb shoe! When they're this tough to come by I wouldn't return over glue stains (though I've returned for some awful problems like unpainted leather and stuff like that)

I was wondering the same thing. Cuz at the end of the day, what's the point if your not going to have a pair. Figured homie probably had a pair on deck.

I remember coppin the Concord and some dude protested everyone check your shoes for imperfections!!! The cashier gave dude the negro plz look, and said look y'all coppin or not cuz I got other ppl that'll buy em. I lol cuz I was like homeboy bugging fronting saying inspect ya pairs cuz I knew at end of the day I was coppin regardless some glue stains by the end of the day. The way homeboy was frontin I would've sworn he was a NT poster.

My pair has some glue on the midsole (black part) any way of gettin it off? It's not something I can pick off. I tried water but it had no affect.

Any info greatly appreciated!

I've only seen mention of a few orders from Snipe being cancelled, has anyone had any success? 4 days after ordering after logging into their site, as of yesterday, the status is "waiting".

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

My pair has some glue on the midsole (black part) any way of gettin it off? It's not something I can pick off. I tried water but it had no affect.

I would suggest carefully putting some acetone on a q-tip, and try to remove it with that.  Has worked for me for years. 

Offspring shipping is pretty fast. I checked my tracking number and says expected delivery May 1st. Only thing is they don't double box, they ship the box wraped in plastic shipping bag. So box might be beat if they are flimsy as people say they are.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

I would suggest carefully putting some acetone on a q-tip, and try to remove it with that.  Has worked for me for years. 

Ahh okay, thanks for the tip fam!

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by trappedintime

I was wondering the same thing. Cuz at the end of the day, what's the point if your not going to have a pair. Figured homie probably had a pair on deck.
My friend had a pair of the '04s on DS.
So he had no problems sending it bad.

What he was telling me it was pretty bad.  

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I've only seen mention of a few orders from Snipe being cancelled, has anyone had any success? 4 days after ordering after logging into their site, as of yesterday, the status is "waiting".

Yeah I have an order in with snipes. Waiting for USPS to take over and clear customs

To the dude with the glue stains. I would say a extremely small dab of goo-gone. Maybe even dilute it becauseit can rip right through your shoe and all.

Originally Posted by mister704

To the dude with the glue stains. I would say a extremely small dab of goo-gone. Maybe even dilute it becauseit can rip right through your shoe and all.

Lol dang, thanks for the tip but ripping through the shoe? I got shaky hands, I'm cool ha. Appreciate it though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom