AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kjlee85

heads up theres a restock on a german website...most people here should know what it is...couple sizes available

gl to all those that get it, they had none of my sizes so no dice

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

I wouldn't scrub the bottoms...at most I would do the sides...

Personally, I wouldn't even have them if I knew what I'd have to do when casually wearing them for 2-3 hours. It isn't like the bottom of your shoe is always visible when walking.

I can't believe people seriously do that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

8, 10, and 12 on fnl right now.

damn.. sold out w/ a quickness .. congrats to those who got their size.. i saw 11 up for a second but that was gone quick too.. search continues

Sorry guys, I would have posted it a few seconds sooner, but I accidentally posted my last message in the lebron 9 thread. My bad lol

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

damn how do you guys catch when they add sizes if they don't tweet it or anything yall be on it

I have the a folder in my chrome browser that has all recent releases. I check  the pages at least 4-5 times a day quickly. It takes me less than a minute to check all of them. You just gotta get lucky. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

damn how do you guys catch when they add sizes if they don't tweet it or anything yall be on it
random sweeps of the sites that usually do restocks.. u just gotta have the right timing mostly.. or else wait for other NTers to hook up a link.. that "sly" reference to a "german" site was a good way to do it.. b/c then all the "hypebeasts" that don't know about it won't go and pick them all up...

i know most people don't sit around all day able to check this stuff but that's one of the only ways to jump on it that quickly

yeah i been lucky for a long time to get everything i wanted just trying to get an idea how to get something if i ever miss out

yo im not trying to get any more pairs cuz i already have the two pairs that i wanted. but for future releases can someone break down to me where each of the international sites are located? i'm trying to get the Obsidians and if i miss out i want to be able to know what ppl are talking about when they reference "german" site or whatever other country. I know that when restocks come up they're only up for about a second so i want to be prepared for future releases. any help will be appreciated.

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

yo im not trying to get any more pairs cuz i already have the two pairs that i wanted. but for future releases can someone break down to me where each of the international sites are located? i'm trying to get the Obsidians and if i miss out i want to be able to know what ppl are talking about when they reference "german" site or whatever other country. I know that when restocks come up they're only up for about a second so i want to be prepared for future releases. any help will be appreciated.
it was posted earlier that snipes had them

^^that doesn't really help because restocks are online for legit like 2-3 mins if that. and if someone says something vague like its on a german site i wouldn't know which site to go through and those extra minutes that you waste waiting for ppl to post the actual name of the site or trying to figure out which site they're referring to you could be precious time. for example, the dude who posted about the restock said they were gone by the time he posted and im just now finding out which site it is. I'm not asking you guys for the html because i have the majority of them. so if you're worried im trying to steal your sites don't worry about that because im familiar with most of them. im just not familiar with the location or country that these sites operate from. so can someone pleeeease help me out. an example of what im looking for would look like this: snipes=country company is based out of. Again im not looking for anymore pairs of these but i know if i miss out on the obsidians or bred 11s i will be a man on a mission. I HAVE to get those two releases, among others.

Hell I am trying to find a 13 for retail for my cuz dude stood in line and they told him they aint get no 13 SMH

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

offspring.uk still has7 and 8s. still lookign for my 10.5 guh

ditto.. why do these new JB have to run big? i had 11s already but now have to find 10.5

trying to claim my 1st j's ever but it's not going easy

yea me to I got a 11 from offspring thanks to who ever postedThe facts about getting the Vat tax off I got this email after I received my shoes And told them I was happy with my purchase and was keeping the shoe  Thank you for your email I have now refunded your VAT. Kind RegardsLaura Kennedy Laura Kennedy - Mail Order Customer Services Advisor  Are offspring getting the Obsidians cause the wait for shipping and the $20 over retail were worth the wait to avoid headaches

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Hell I am trying to find a 13 for retail for my cuz dude stood in line and they told him they aint get no 13 SMH
thats cold blooded..especially since they weren't giving out info on the release. I feel like they should change their policy so that this doesn't happen to ppl. I don't understand what kind of an unfair advantage someone would get from their local sales rep letting them know if they'll get a shipment or how many of each sizes they will have.

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

ditto.. why do these new JB have to run big? i had 11s already but now have to find 10.5

trying to claim my 1st j's ever but it's not going easy

Did u check the buy/sell lounge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom