AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by StillIn729

if these are hard to get I will just quit life; 12's always sit on shelves
Not sure what area your in But the Playoff's 12 Sold Out real fast in 2004 it did not sit

Originally Posted by show time 96

Not sure what area your in But the Playoff's 12 Sold Out real fast in 2004 it did not sit

I think he's talking about the white/red and flu games

I thought taxis and playoffs always sold pretty well, well besides the OG's. I think the black and white/black lows even sold pretty well.

u in the burbs bro?

I remember when these retroed in HS, lines were deep.

At my mall, mad goons outside. Maybe 10 ppl got robbed, somebody got stomped out.

Another classic being hyped up big time. Find a good japan connect they hate the 12's out there you can cop OG's and 04's easily and probably cheaper then these 2012's. Then you don't have to go to that guys mall and get robbed and stomped out for your shoes.

What day in April do these release? I gotta try and map out releases for April.

Thanks

I havent had time to get to these til now because of last month's onslaught. The playoff XIIs are in my top 5. I don't like the red.

1 size 12 for me, and 1 size 14 for my boy for his bday 
pimp.gif

That is, unless they turn out to look like the mentalkicks pics
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

These are looking really nice, but JB is releasing every retro in this CW so I'm good with just one pair...

one of the few jb releases ill be grabbing this yr. feel like theres no point in coppin jays anymore they all the same colorway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom