AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Uptempo81

My OG's are still in great shape they're tanks, I will try to pick up a pair but I won't go out of my way to cop.

Same thing here...

Originally Posted by rashad1234

Wait till the bred 11s come out can you say bananas its goin be tougher to get then it was the concords

I don't mean to be "that guy" but how does this have anything to do with this thread?

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Should I pick up the newest version? I still wear my OGs with DS 04s as a back-up.
ve9nas.jpg
2vd5p54.jpg
Then you definitely don't need these, bruh.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Should I pick up the newest version? I still wear my OGs with DS 04s as a back-up.
ve9nas.jpg
2vd5p54.jpg
Then you definitely don't need these, bruh.

dude just wanted to post pics of his pairs  

Originally Posted by OscarTheGrouch90

if they get the flu game treatment it'll be a easy pass. hoping for the best though

umm haven't you been reading the thread? there's pics already posted in the previous page(s)

Originally Posted by dkeso611

Mom and pops stores charging 220 in my area.
laugh.gif
not me, I ain't wid it.
At that price I'm assuming the release will see lines like we'vee been seeing for the Xs, IVs, and 14s so far?
frown.gif

Ya I wouldnt pay stupid resell prices.. I did sell my last retro Playoff just in time, right before they announced this release. Now I wouldnt be able to make the same money off of them.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by dkeso611

Mom and pops stores charging 220 in my area.
laugh.gif
not me, I ain't wid it.
At that price I'm assuming the release will see lines like we'vee been seeing for the Xs, IVs, and 14s so far?
frown.gif

Was there really a line for the 14s??

220 really isnt all that bad considering what we are going to see heads selling them in the buy/sell section for.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

220 really isnt all that bad considering what we are going to see heads selling them in the buy/sell section for.

Yeah, also a $60 hike don't sound to bad for these a full month early... My homeboy told me his co worker paid $400 for these, now that is really sad
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Yeah, also a $60 hike don't sound to bad for these a full month early... My homeboy told me his co worker paid $400 for these, now that is really sad
30t6p3b.gif

co worker told me his boy paid 600. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom