AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by beansietime

Originally Posted by VVILL

Originally Posted by Luong1209

You new to the internet?

it's not just online purchases, the same tax applies if he bought the shoes at a brick and mortar. some states place taxes on clothes nowadays.

Even when i lived in a state with sales tax they never charged it on online purchases, I used to buy everything online to avoid paying tax.

two things: it depends on what is considered taxable in the state you live in, and if the online store has a brick and mortar somewhere instate. with the exception of cali of course..

FNL screwed me. Tried to order via PayPal but never got to the confirmation screen, however I was charged. Problem is for 4 pairs. So am I'm going to get em, or did PayPal just lock my money up for a week???? Any answers appreciated. Still lining up in the am just in case all those pairs end up as a bust.

Just got off the phone with FootAction, got me a size 13, time for me to drink and pass out happy now

Originally Posted by indianabound

My NDC trick hasn't let me down yet.
On to the Yeezys

2m838yu.jpg

that's if they sell the yeezy's online. remember what they did it the galaxy foamposites, which is probably the same reasons why they wont see the yeezy's online. hopefully they do..

Got order confirmation emails from FNL and NDC. Not counting on the FNL pair, so NDC better come through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom