AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by leirlic

Originally Posted by mrkane

Originally Posted by rillo561

Seriously, I never complain about retros, but does anyone else think the quality of the leather on these is wack? Saw them in person this morning and I was disappointed, and I'm not %++###*$ on anyone who copped but they didn't do this classic shoe justice IMO. I don't own or like the cement 4's but that leather was a joke to me too. Sad.

Yeah these mugs look like straight plastic bananas. Not worth 160 fellas

hahahaha let me guess. everyone with something negative to say missed out? LOL i mean geez you get some, you miss some. you don't need to spoil it for others. i'm happy with mine. say, have you seen them on feet yet? they look so good it makes me blush bruh.
nah, I decided to pass and just keep beating my 04s into the ground.  Even with the lower quality it's still a beautiful shoe, but there's a lot of other sneakers coming out that I'd rather spend 160 on.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Originally Posted by dimez81

my ds og came with them and that was 97

I hope you're not serious with your "complaint"... I swear some of you guys are the biggest nit-pickers...

Times 2x
thats why I would never sell on this site. peeps want 10 million photos of every square inch of the shoes. In a way I can understand but I work 10 hrs a day, I aint got time to bend over backwards to get a pair sold. stuff aint that serious. at least on ebay people are a little more reasonable.

People were seriously pissed at NKLA since they rsvp'd all their 12s. People were told they would have to wait until 5pm for any leftovers.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

JUST GOT BACK FROM FIRST COLONY MALL IN HOUSTON. MY FIRST JORDAN PICKUP SINCE MOVING DOWN TO HOUSTON A MONTH AGO. STROLLED IN AND COPPED. NO LINES NO WAIT.

THEY ARE EHHH, JUST GONNA GO IN THE COLLECTION. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE LEBRON ELITES A LOT MORE NEXT WEEKEND.

No lines!? No get money boyz?
eek.gif

FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD, THERE WERE LONG #!! LINES AND TICKETS PASSED OUT THIS MORNING. I DID MY HOMEWORK BEFORE HAND, MY PAIR WAS LOCKED DOWN AND ON HOLD. GET MONEY BOYS DIDN'T COP. THEY RAN OUT OF MONEY.

JUST GOT BACK FROM FIRST COLONY MALL IN HOUSTON. MY FIRST JORDAN PICKUP SINCE MOVING DOWN TO HOUSTON A MONTH AGO. STROLLED IN AND COPPED. NO LINES NO WAIT.

THEY ARE EHHH, JUST GONNA GO IN THE COLLECTION. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE LEBRON ELITES A LOT MORE NEXT WEEKEND.

eek.gif

First Colony is in Sugarland...

That's not really indicative of the Houston Jordan culture
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

I hope you're not serious with your "complaint"... I swear some of you guys are the biggest nit-pickers...

Times 2x
thats why I would never sell on this site. peeps want 10 million photos of every square inch of the shoes. In a way I can understand but I work 10 hrs a day, I aint got time to bend over backwards to get a pair sold. stuff aint that serious. at least on ebay people are a little more reasonable.

You are absolutely right. In the big picture, it's a product manufactured in mass quantities which is designed to be worn on the feet. This crazy notion that the shoe has to be pristine
is over the top. Small manufacturing errors can and will happen with every shoe released. 

eek.gif

FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD, THERE WERE LONG #!! LINES AND TICKETS PASSED OUT THIS MORNING. I DID MY HOMEWORK BEFORE HAND, MY PAIR WAS LOCKED DOWN AND ON HOLD. GET MONEY BOYS DIDN'T COP. THEY RAN OUT OF MONEY.
eek.gif

Never would've thought.  Especially after that publicity stunt for the Concords.
laugh.gif

I haven't even tried them on, seeing how I have the White/Red 12's in a 9 and fit too big so I went with a 8.5 which is my actual size.
Anyways, I'm really impressed on how FINISHLINE did their release!

Well the one at my local mall anyway, they allowed only 1 pair per person. 

Handed out numbers to make sure no one skipped or try to just walk off in there. 

They allowed employees to reserve just one pair each, & only 4 did so. 

Got to the mall at 5 A.M., seeing how the store wasn't going to open 'til 8 A.M. and the doors to get into the mall at 7 A.M. as I was waiting in line about 30 minutes before the doors were suppose to open I see groups of people running inside the mall. 

Came to the conclusion that a mall employee let them in early! 
indifferent.gif

Left the line 'cause I knew other wise I wouldn't get my pair. 

Went to another section of the mall where the security officer opened the doors at 7:07. 

Climb up the stairs and there's 30 people in front of me. 

Was thinking about leaving until I realized that there were about 20 big dudes there who were going 9+, then about 5 girls that I knew were getting kid sizes. 5 younger high school kids, which were my only threat in my size. 

My friend being the manager allowed 5 people in at a time, once I got in I was able to get 1 out of 2 8.5's! 
pimp.gif

Leaving just two sizes left, another 8.5 and a 9.5. 

Felt bad for some dude's that were right behind me knowing they were a 10 or 10.5.

Shoes are amazing, not reselling them, not keeping them on ice, none of that!

I love my pair, & was lucky/blessed enough to get 'em.

Sometimes common sense will save ya'! 

Congrats to all that picked up!  I just wanted to pick up a pair to beat up so I could give my '04's a rest but struck out.  Hopefully the market gets flooded with these and I can pick up a pair at a decent price or with a fair trade somewhere down the line.  I guess now with the money saved I can finally get a new cell phone which I really needed more at the moment, HTC One X here I come lol!

Originally Posted by The7onius

I got a 7.5 coming from the NBA Store, need a 7 though. I don't usually buy other sizes but I thought these might run a little small.

I got your message. check pm..will call you later tonight.

Thanks for the size comparison Ray. Took a chance with going .5 size down when I ordered a pair. That pic makes me want to wear my Flu Games now, well maybe tomorrow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jcs11702

People were seriously pissed at NKLA since they rsvp'd all their 12s. People were told they would have to wait until 5pm for any leftovers.
I saw that happening when I was there. The first two dudes in line at 10am didn't rsvp. We were all like "next"... People need to follow directions, it's not that hard

Originally Posted by golancer

went through at eastbay,
too bad you cant edit quantity after add in cart, actually just need one pair but added two by double clicking

have to either remove both or pay for both.
If you haven't contacted us yet to modify the order, please shoot us a PM with your order info or reach us via phone at 1-800-628-6301 or via live chat through the link at the bottom of our homepage and we should be able to cancel a pair for you if the order hasn't begun processing for shipment yet.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom