AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by acoppola331

there it goes.. first order ever put through to snipes or any euro site for that matter. i feel alittle skeptical i have a feeling its gonna be a long #+%* wait till i get these 12s. it also says i ordered 2 things for a total of 135 euros.. maybe ill get a free pair lmao
EDIT: the second item was my 1 dollar buyer protection i got just incase 

glad to hear u finally got thru somewhere. i appreciate the fraud protection but sometimes these cc companies r too much. in the end theyre looking out for themselves not the consumer anyhow

thanks fam ... u shoulda seen my face i was about to curse the guy out when he said my jimmy jazz order got blocked because of fraud prevention... i had all my stuff filled out in jimjazz including cc info shipping everything i clicked payment and thats when it didnt go through i was so pissed! hopefully snipes comes thru i hope they dont charge me some bs vat tax

Originally Posted by proballer

So, I woke up today (Hungover) and did not plan on swoopin these but talked to a fellow NTer WYOFAN and he told me he was in line and was number 6. At that time it was around 7 am so I decided I would head there and try and scoop. I ended up being 7th in line and waited it out. The manager came and said that they had gotten 12 pairs but his DM made him send 5 of the pairs out to other stores in the district with higher demand. With that said there would only be 7 pairs for sale. That means I would have the chance at a pair but would be last to choose the pair. He read off the list and there was an 8.5, 9.5, 2x 10, 11.5, 12, 13. So I had a chance to get my 11.5-12, but of course being the last to choose I didn't get em. BUT, my boy WYOFAN was in front of me and already had numerous pairs so this pair was to try and pay for his own pair and didn't care what size he got and when it came down to us there was am 8.5 and 10. In the mean time prior to the manager telling us his employees scooped 5 pairs (which is what really happened, not sent out to another store in the district), my boy So Much Sole 23 called me and said he got stuck with a sz 12 so if I could pick up a 10 for him do so. So pretty much my boy WYOFAN let me scoop the 10 because he knew that I talked to So Much Sole 23 and I will now trade the 10 for my 12 and it all worked out.

tumblr_lngylv10yZ1qzr7woo1_400.gif

there it goes.. first order ever put through to snipes or any euro site for that matter. i feel alittle skeptical i have a feeling its gonna be a long #+%* wait till i get these 12s. it also says i ordered 2 things for a total of 135 euros.. maybe ill get a free pair lmao

You're good man. I used them to order Concords online and been to one of their stores in Munich to get black cement 3s. They are a major chain over in Germany. Tracking is tricky especially if you don't use google translate cause they will use dhl in Europe till hits customs then it switches to USPS. PM me if you have questions...I ordered 2 pair as well

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

my brother just heard of a "scheduled restock" at foot action 34th on Wednesday....Good luck if you didn't getta pair.

is that for most footactions or just the one on 34th

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

I don't know what u wrote either. I can't stop staring at that girl in ur avy.LOL
WHAT,you never seen Meagan Good before?

Nope. I have now and there's no going back. All of a sudden I don't care about shoes anymore.
happy.gif
eek.gif

No way! You didn't know Meagan Good?!

Yeah I was tired too.
laugh.gif

relax man, snipes is legit. Just dont keep checking tracking info. Forget about it and 4 weeks later, a package will arrive.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

The watermark is going over my pictures so much larger for the future.

This is unacceptable!

30t6p3b.gif

Part of the game bro dont cry over it. happens to me all the time. Not much you can do about it now lol

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

my brother just heard of a "scheduled restock" at foot action 34th on Wednesday....Good luck if you didn't getta pair.
Thanks for the heads up. Even tho a Rumor

picked mine up from Niketown 5th Ave yesterday morning.. waited like 15 mins on line..it was a good day

Rocked these last night. Love the comfort. These do come a lil bigger tho. This will be worn a lot since I have two pairs and they are Black/White. Go with just about everything.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

It's amazing what you find on eBay. I hope some of the proceeds of this sale are going to Future DHughes: http://www.ebay.com/itm/A...%%**&hash=item3375099d1f
I'M FLATTERED!!!
laugh.gif

BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH,  ARE YOU +@!+%%# KIDDING ME?!?!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

HE'S USING MY PICTURES?!!

tumblr_lzg85vUA2j1rn95k2o1_500.gif

$5,000 though?!

How do I report him? http://www.ebay.com/itm/A...3375099d1f#ht_500wt_1219

That dude is rolling on some XO's. He's prolly in his fantasy world.

Hey Glover, the release went well over here man. It was only like 12ppl in line for the entire release and I went at mall opening lol. One store was givin military discounts and allowing ppl to buy multiples so everyone flocked to that one. I, on the other hand went to my usual spot down the hall and scooped up a pair for retail and left the building to hit up Ihop with the wife lol.S/N: I think i'll get there early next release to take advantage of the mili discount lol

fyi in dmv craigslist, $250 is the going price which is fair. will probably drop to 220 in a month, maybe 200

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

It's amazing what you find on eBay. I hope some of the proceeds of this sale are going to Future DHughes: http://www.ebay.com/itm/A...%%**&hash=item3375099d1f
I'M FLATTERED!!!
laugh.gif

BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH,  ARE YOU +@!+%%# KIDDING ME?!?!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

HE'S USING MY PICTURES?!!

tumblr_lzg85vUA2j1rn95k2o1_500.gif

$5,000 though?!

How do I report him? http://www.ebay.com/itm/A...3375099d1f#ht_500wt_1219
I can understand your frustration fam. But hey, those are some nice pictures you took of them 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by deejank

fyi in dmv craigslist, $250 is the going price which is fair. will probably drop to 220 in a month, maybe 200
When they hit around 200-220 I'll have a pair 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom