AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by eljeffreynyc

I ordered two pairs from Endclothing and they shipped via fedex. I just got an email from someone at fedex saying I need to fill out some customs forms and they also want to know what kind of leather in the sneakers (cow, lamb, etc.) Any idea what I should put down?
Thanks.

^^^
What Al Bundy said...the form doesnt really matter, they just need it so your shoes can clear customs and deliver.  Lambskin is more expensive than cow though...

After you get the shoes, you will receive a Fed Ex invoice bill a week or so later.  If you don't want to pay, you need to call the Fed Ex customer service.  First operator has no swag, ask to speak with the customs office.  Be polite, play dumb and explain how you were buying shoes for you and a relative or something and you dont understand what the tax was for.  Fed Ex has a 1-time fee waiver and they can let you off the hook or reduce it...good luck...

Originally Posted by Chino1

Quality on the new releases are hands down +%!**+!!!! Glad I didn't get a pair..unlike alot of you hypebeast...I love and actually play basketball in my 04's...how many of you so call JORDAN collectors can say that???? 12's are the most comfortable Jordans to play with..the OG's and 04's have so much padding compared to the the new releases...its a shame JORDAN brand did you guys dirty 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Broke trolling people like you never cease to amaze me. 

People it's 2012 meaning..... Meaning more=less(price,quality) now a days.
A 100 dollars bill spends like 50 now.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by riddla713

i just copped 3 more pairs from snipes for 126 euros per pair, its shows 149 euros at first but after you put in your US address the price drops. 3 pairs came out to 386 euros which converted to $508 usd on my paypal, $170 per pair is better than what i pay at the mall after tax
pimp.gif
i also ordered from offspring, 4 pairs came out to 465 gbp which converted to $750usd so $187.50 per pair, i sent them an email about refunding me for vat tax since im a US customer, if that goes through it will make the price even lower.
7 pairs son? Really?
+1

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Unless you are hooping in yours, I dont understand the concern over quality...most buy Jordans for nostalgia and style. 
I do wonder sometimes how NBA players are wearing these on the court...Monte Ellis stays in a retro...feet have to be killing him everynight...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by glove72

I ordered two pairs from Endclothing and they shipped via fedex. I just got an email from someone at fedex saying I need to fill out some customs forms and they also want to know what kind of leather in the sneakers (cow, lamb, etc.) Any idea what I should put down?
Thanks.

^^^
What Al Bundy said...the form doesnt really matter, they just need it so your shoes can clear customs and deliver.  Lambskin is more expesive than cow though...

After you get the shoes, you will receive a Fed Ex invoice bill a week or so later.  If you don't want to pay, you need to call the Fed Ex customer service.  First operator has no swag, ask to speak with the customs office.  Be polite, play dumb and explain how you were buying shoes for you and a relative or something and you dont understand what the tax was for.  Fed Ex has a 1-time fee waiver and they can let you off the hook or reduce it...good luck...

i dont know why dudes never listen...... never order more than one pair always seperate orders to avoid fees
30t6p3b.gif

U guys think im gonna get charge custom Fee from canada that my friend bought? Or only when stores are the one shipping?

@seanerich19  If I understand you correctly. Your friend in Canada bought you a pair and is sending it to you? If so, no you will not be hit with customs fee. 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I really don't see what everyone is so pissed for, the quality is not that bad.

I have the 04's and while they are better yes these aren't too far behind them.

Its not like the red/white 12s that recently dropped which were horrible

Im pleased with my pair I think a lot of people are just living in the past sometimes it'll never be like it was

I think the main problem here is that JB is being cheap on one of the most important areas of the Shoe, and thats the padding on the inside.  Not only does it take away the comfort of the shoe, but it causes problems with the fit of the shoe.  It sucks that people who buy online but a size they are used to buying, and then find out the shoes runs large and have to go through the trouble of finding another size of a shoe thats sold out, and if Im not mistaken most of that has to do with JB skimming on the padding.  I think that has been one of the more suspect moves by JB.  At least get the padding right you clowns, especially if your gonna cheapen out everything else.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Thanks.

^^^
What Al Bundy said...the form doesnt really matter, they just need it so your shoes can clear customs and deliver.  Lambskin is more expesive than cow though...

i dont know why dudes never listen...... never order more than one pair always seperate orders to avoid fees
30t6p3b.gif
I assume he didnt know...and usually you can get away with copping 2 pair depending on the site you use...Plus endclothing used to avoid the tax by listing the items as a 'gift'...they were told not to do that anymore.  The Concord/Fed Ex debacle was the only time I ever got caught up...Live and learn...

Fed Ex + value over $250 = customs bill

I ordered 2 pairs of concords form natterjacks with no custom fee's.
I think it really depends on who they ship them with.

Ppl always *****ing about quality but they are the first ones to buy. Everything has gone down in quality you don't see mustang driver *****ing about quality. The old cars where tanks now the new ones are like soda cans on wheels and cost more get over it, its life. You don't like the quality then I don't want to here about now many pairs you copper and how ndc crashed by some lebrons or something I hear the qualitys on those are not bad.

Originally Posted by balkiny03

Ppl always *****ing about quality but they are the first ones to buy. Everything has gone down in quality you don't see mustang driver *****ing about quality. The old cars where tanks now the new ones are like soda cans on wheels and cost more get over it, its life. You don't like the quality then I don't want to here about now many pairs you copper and how ndc crashed by some lebrons or something I hear the qualitys on those are not bad.

Not the best analogy in the world, but I see where you're going. I just don't understand why people are acting brand new. Every release is littered with quality concerns, yet we're still here, snapping them up left and right. If there is an egregious error with my shoe(s), I consider it on an individual basis and deal with it accordingly. Otherwise, I rock em' and keep it moving. Everyone is entitled to voice their opinion, but I just dont understand the incessant bickering on quality if you're going to buy them anyway. Vote with your dollars, not with a random forum post.

Originally Posted by balkiny03

Cars are now "soda cans" for safety reasons.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I really don't see what everyone is so pissed for, the quality is not that bad.

I have the 04's and while they are better yes these aren't too far behind them.

Its not like the red/white 12s that recently dropped which were horrible

Im pleased with my pair I think a lot of people are just living in the past sometimes it'll never be like it was

I think the main problem here is that JB is being cheap on one of the most important areas of the Shoe, and thats the padding on the inside.  Not only does it take away the comfort of the shoe, but it causes problems with the fit of the shoe.  It sucks that people who buy online but a size they are used to buying, and then find out the shoes runs large and have to go through the trouble of finding another size of a shoe thats sold out, and if Im not mistaken most of that has to do with JB skimming on the padding.  I think that has been one of the more suspect moves by JB.  At least get the padding right you clowns, especially if your gonna cheapen out everything else.

^couldn't agree more, I just want the shoe to fit as it should. On another note, my leather peeled in a couple places no lie. At first I thought it was a glue stain but the black leather was hanging off revealing the white underneath it
ohwell.gif
.....oh and they are DS

Unless you are hooping in yours, I dont understand the concern over quality...most buy Jordans for nostalgia and style. 
I do wonder sometimes how NBA players are wearing these on the court...Monte Ellis stays in a retro...feet have to be killing him everynight...
roll.gif

QFT.

IMO, PEOPLE HOOPING IN JORDAN RETROS THESE DAYS ARE FOOLS. THESE RETROS ARE STRAIGHT FOR STYLE.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

roll.gif

QFT.

IMO, PEOPLE HOOPING IN JORDAN RETROS THESE DAYS ARE FOOLS. THESE RETROS ARE STRAIGHT FOR STYLE.

I'm sure they get a better quality "retro". They get them weeks if not months before the public too. But yea I completely agree it's a shame we pay close to $200 for a basketball shoe that we can't comfortably play basketball in. 
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom