AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

THE DONT TAKE FINISHLINE WINNER CIRCLE COUPON?

call FNL ...a rep should be able to apply to order still

thanks i already made transaction. didnt wantt to miss out and fall prey to resellers. You think a finishline rep can adjust the diffrence. They currently have me on hold for about 30 mic's now, on top of that there playing Californial love. This song suckss can i get some dmx. hopefully theres no defects on the shoe, finishline is notorious for that.   THANKS FOR HOLDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Im glad there was a restock and a lot of people who missed out were able to cop. I already had mine and i love them. Im assuming the same thing is going to happen for the obsidians... Cant Wait

I got the link from another NTer (shouts out to Ksprull) earlier and was FINALLY able to get my 9.5. Got my confirmation and just awaiting the shipping email.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

THE DONT TAKE FINISHLINE WINNER CIRCLE COUPON?

Naw, they do but for some reason it was only accepting them if you put it in the regular coupon box as opposed to the winners circle one.

glad so many of you were able to cop.. i know how frustrating it was for me to try initially so i figured i'd post it up and hook everyone else up as opposed to coppin and flippin

what you guys think, they process and ship orderes within a few hours?
laugh.gif

tomorrow morning the EARLIEST youll receive a shipping email...dont expect one anytime today

A couple weeks ago I got in on the cool grey restock and they ended up shipping me a second pair ...for free. Didn't come with an invoice so I know they screwed up somewhere...

Originally Posted by PTone

A couple weeks ago I got in on the cool grey restock and they ended up shipping me a second pair ...for free. Didn't come with an invoice so I know they screwed up somewhere...

Nice!
pimp.gif

pretty much why fnl is my favorite retailer. they screw up so much, they have full size restocks months later. I hate to be a warehouse manager there.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Anyone else still waiting for a email confirmation from FNL?

If you have an account, you should be able to see your order status in the Order Tracking page. If it isn't there, the order didn't go through.

FNL used to be my goto for that reason.  Got free Fire Red III's from them back in 2007. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stillmatic23

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Anyone else still waiting for a email confirmation from FNL?

If you have an account, you should be able to see your order status in the Order Tracking page. If it isn't there, the order didn't go through.

Mine order is processing just haven't received a email confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom