Air Jordan 12 Retro "Flint Grey" - 2017?

^ Dino confirmed that Flint Greys were dropping. I already know that there's a thread for French Blues. Seeing as there's a thread for White/Reds & Black/Reds as well, I made one for these.

Last edited:
wow. they are trying REALLY hard to pull me back in
laugh.gif
. Would love to have them all but not for 200.
grin.gif

All i can say is BRING BACK THE METAL EYELETS JB!!! Give them 12s the remastered treatment they deserve with that pricepoint you scumbags are asking haha

Last edited:
All i can say is BRING BACK THE METAL EYELETS JB!!! Give them 12s the remastered treatment they deserve with that pricepoint you scumbags are asking haha

also need that thick leather of the ogs. the 2003 retros already were inferior in terms of upper material. especially the lizard pattern parts were much thinner than on the ogs.

also need that thick leather of the ogs. the 2003 retros already were inferior in terms of upper material. especially the lizard pattern parts were much thinner than on the ogs.

AND IRONICALLY THE 2003/2004 RETROS WERE ABSOLUTELY SUPERIOR TO ALL THE 12S THAT RELEASED LATER ON

One can only hope. But the lack of metal lace tips on some of these remastered jordans doesn't give me too much hope.

If true this is great news. Was debating on trying to cop Taxi's. I had a pair of 03 Flints that I sold within the last year. Sole was starting to separate. I need these.

I knew the flints would follow since they announced the french blues. Dammit all to hell! 

I say no to the metal eyelets. Why? Because they strip the shoelaces. I had the OG taxis and when you lace them all the way to the top and pull the laces too fast, it stripped the outer layer of the laces, which wasn't good. The switch to plastic was better. 

I really hope this one is true. Still no articles confirming from sneakersites that this one is coming next year.
Hopefully this one is true.

I hope not.. next year would be cool, too much dropping at the end of the year already.

Back
Top Bottom