AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That pic single-handedly made me go from maybe, to definitely!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Flu game/Breds > French Blues > Playoffs=These> Taxis

ok gotta change it up..forgot about french blue

taxi=french blue>obsidian>playoff=bred>white/grey

did MJ ever wore the obsidian blues XII? I don't think he did at least I don't remember, somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by BigWorm

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Might have to pass on these and get the Olympic 6's in August

If you trying to get them 6's in August you're not getting them 
roll.gif

(They drop July 7th)
Yikez..well since the omlympic 6's is coming out 2 weeks after these im def passing

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I'm still hoping these will go under the radar. I know everyone prefers the Playoffs over these, so that would make it easier for me.

me2
pimp.gif
 imo this & olympic 6s are the best jordan releases this yr

I would've been happy if we got the french blue's instead of those lame "cool greys" but the obsidians make up for it all
pimp.gif
 .. ya can keep the playoffs!

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Will purchase 3 pairs of this colorway...just hope quality is good.

The quality is only going to get worse. We just have to face it. All the 12's the came out this year the quality have been doodoo

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
I smile every time i see this pic...   
happy.gif

This pic made me hop over the fence. Cop 2 times, looks pretty clean, despite having a baby factory workers fingernail caught in the front toe box seam. other than that i love you mj(not in that way guys) for this beautiful creation.

I might hold off for the flint grey or french blues, hoping they come out in the near future

Originally Posted by leekleek2010

The quality is only going to get worse. We just have to face it. All the 12's the came out this year the quality have been doodoo

Did you get the Playoffs or CGs?
They aren't that bad in my opinion.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

grin.gif

They aren't that bad compared to what? If you hold them side by side to any other 12 they feel like flimsy garbage. But that's just the way shoes are being made these days. Regardless I've been waiting for these for a while so I'm on board.

love these, but for me, Playoffs=bred (pre-nubuck)>Obsidian>Taxi>White/Red>Bred nubuck>French Blue, imo

Originally Posted by woody23

grin.gif

They aren't that bad compared to what? If you hold them side by side to any other 12 they feel like flimsy garbage. But that's just the way shoes are being made these days. Regardless I've been waiting for these for a while so I'm on board.

Well we all know quality has been going down and won't really compare to the last retro, 04.
But, that being said they are nice IMO.

I've read conflicting posts, some say quality is good, some say its bad.

So it appears that "quality" for a shoe is solely opinion.

Idk, its confusing really. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by woody23

grin.gif

Well we all know quality has been going down and won't really compare to the last retro, 04.
But, that being said they are nice IMO.

I've read conflicting posts, some say quality is good, some say its bad.

So it appears that "quality" for a shoe is solely opinion.

Idk, its confusing really. 
grin.gif

the reason there are conflicting opinions is because people that bought them are biased and say they are good quality. There are only a few people on here that will give an honest opinion of a shoe they own, the rest dont wanna admit the shoe they just over-payed for is garbage

Ok my two cents....
Bred's>Playoff's>Taxi's>White & Red's>French Blue's> Obsidian's

But I'll cop a pair of Obsidian's for trade bait 
wink.gif

From the sounds of things it seems these wont be as hyped as the Playoffs. Maybe I can actually get my pair with ease this time around.

Originally Posted by PeekThaSneaks

From the sounds of things it seems these wont be as hyped as the Playoffs. Maybe I can actually get my pair with ease this time around.

Oh don't worry, it will be hyped up.
Trust me.

We still got a month before RD.

About a week or so before, this thread will blow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom