AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by jcs11702

NTLA will not have the rsvp. I would have to drive 32 miles, hope to get a wristband and drive another 32 miles to cop on Saturday.
When are they giving out the wristbands?  I DM'ed them on twitter and they said wristbands would be given out sat morning, but no lining up.  So how does that work?

@NikeLA: Air Jordan 12 Retro launching 6/23 will be available via physical wristbanding on 6/21 10am @ NIKETOWN Los Angeles $160 http://t.co/1PrKdirp

Just got back from my local mall and secured my 2 pairs for release day. My mall gives out tickets on Wednesdays prior to releases. Glad i dont have to worry about bs on saturday morning.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Fit half size big?

My Playoffs fit half size too big and I have really wide feet.  You should be good going with a half size down.  
BTW, I'm liking the pictures so far.  I was pleased with the Playoffs so I'm expecting the quality to be pretty good on these.  

this younger generation in my area been $*!#+@ up the campin process with cutting and @**! like that so you better believe i will have my lawn chair out friday night to secure the pair since NDC is full of the bull****tery

i guess i might as well try to find my size at the local mall. i'll head over to the mall at 8am. if i don't manage to get my size then i'll stick with my original plan and try to trade my 9.5 for a size 9. worse comes to worse i'll just rock the 9.5 as its usually my normal size. i don't understand why jordan insists on making these run .5 size big.

Originally Posted by jKOBE23

eastbay getting these? let the stress begin whether ill get a pair..
Just to confirm, we will be carrying them when they release.  They will be available for sale on our website and over the phone at 7 AM CT/8 AM ET on 6/23/12.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Just got back from my local mall and secured my 2 pairs for release day. My mall gives out tickets on Wednesdays prior to releases. Glad i dont have to worry about bs on saturday morning.

What type of shoe store is this for?  Major chains like Foot Locker, Finish Line, Footaction, Champs?

Originally Posted by c0w7ree

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

NTLA will not have the rsvp. I would have to drive 32 miles, hope to get a wristband and drive another 32 miles to cop on Saturday.
When are they giving out the wristbands?  I DM'ed them on twitter and they said wristbands would be given out sat morning, but no lining up.  So how does that work?

@NikeLA: Air Jordan 12 Retro launching 6/23 will be available via physical wristbanding on 6/21 10am @ NIKETOWN Los Angeles $160 http://t.co/1PrKdirpIs 
'ppreciate this info fam 
pimp.gif

Hope I can secure my pair tomorrow morning. 
tired.gif

Don't know why they're abandoning the twitter RSVP, but I'll probably be at NTLA tomorrow morning. What time is everyone going? I'm thinking of going pretty early to secure a pair.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

UTA has a FSR...but for $250 shipped.

They can miss me with that price.
laugh.gif

Yea, I agree...but that might be realistically what they will "resell" for initially after they sell out...then drop in price...

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

Don't know why they're abandoning the twitter RSVP, but I'll probably be at NTLA tomorrow morning. What time is everyone going? I'm thinking of going pretty early to secure a pair.
According to NTLA, they will still use the twitter rsvp in the future, but for this release, it will be wristbands. 

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

According to NTLA, they will still use the twitter rsvp in the future, but for this release, it will be wristbands. 

Good bcuz wristbands are a pain. U have to waste time and gas to go back twice. Never liked the wristband thing.

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

UTA has a FSR...but for $250 shipped.

laugh.gif

Yea, I agree...but that might be realistically what they will "resell" for initially after they sell out...then drop in price...

I figure resell will be around 200 after a couple of weeks..This is far from limited and even the playoffs fell in price after a couple of weeks.

not sure what ndc's problem is but eastbay is the way to go anyway.  they havent let me down on j's in over a year.  talk to you Saturday morning ray.

what's your secret? I've only been able to cop once from Eastbay. All other times as soon as the timer hits zero, i click add to cart...and I get is the sorry the item is no longer available message. It has been the same for everyone i know.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

laugh.gif

I figure resell will be around 200 after a couple of weeks..This is far from limited and even the playoffs fell in price after a couple of weeks.
one of my friends said they bought their playoffs for $270 off ebay..mind you this was no more than 3 weeks ago. while i know that most people would've found a better deal, some ppl end up paying absurd resell prices because they simply don't know how to look for the kicks they want. i had to convince this same person to try and let me find him a pair of concords because he was about to drop $420 for a pair. with that being said, i think that if you look hard enough you'll be able to find these in the $200-230 range, but for the most part prices will remain pretty high on ebay.

edit: man i thought i was posting this in the Oly 6 thread smh..i agree. these will come down to the $200 or $210ish mark

My local FNL will have at least 5 pairs a size, so this shouldn't be a hassle to cop in-store.

I love that he told me no one has asked about these all week.

Wondering if people out here forgot about them?!

laugh.gif

Who am I kidding though, they'll show up Friday night with their chairs, grills, portable tvs and everything.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Retail or bust. no sweating these shoes anymore

Thats pretty much my motto for this year. I'm not copping anything on resale unless its some older heat or some KDs.

I copped a few polos to match with these, hoping for an easy transaction come Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom