AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
My e-mail says I submitted an order via Paypal to FNL...but the funds are still in my account and I also got some red error message on FNL. What's up with that?

LOL! Good one slick! People should stop hatin' on this site. If the person say they copped, then maybe you should find out how instead of putting the person down. Now....hopefully I can luck up on the Olympic 6's this easy for retail

Woke up at like 8:11 EST and thought I struck out. Luckily FNL was having website issues so I kept refreshing and just ordered @ 8:25 am. Now we play the waiting game lol. I'm surprised FNL didn't use it's queue system like it did for previous releases. Oh well, I hope my order went through.

SMH @ Eastbay & Footlocker wait times

Went straight to checkout on FNL (Google Chrome).

:-( @ just now seeing that 20% off code. Is there anyway I can go back & apply it or am I popped?!.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

fnl code....%20 off 000WYRAVF1V

2nd pair copped with this coupon.

Thanks mane
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Damn @ that FNL 20% off code w/ the 20 dollar loyalty awards, would only make a pair 138 and some change. You guys don't forget to use your loyalty rewards, you can stack both.

Nah it made it $160.19
They charge Shipping +Tax

Use RMN15 y'all. I got $48 off my two pairs, so that's $24 per pair. Better than that other code. You're welcome
pimp.gif

Looks to be plenty.
Just ran another order through eastbay.
3 Min timer at 8:26, and it let in to checkout.

Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

Woke up at like 8:11 EST and thought I struck out. Luckily FNL was having website issues so I kept refreshing and just ordered @ 8:25 am. Now we play the waiting game lol. I'm surprised FNL didn't use it's queue system like it did for previous releases. Oh well, I hope my order went through.

This. I wasn't' even planning on getting these, but when I found out I could use a coupon + my rewards coupon, I couldn't pass it up

Originally Posted by ballsnark

i knew these would be easy due to the fact I was able to cop off JJ last night. Anytime I can cop off JJ, the shoes tend to be an easy cop the next day.
Haha. Very true. Jimmy Jazz always crashes with the quickness. 
roll.gif

Try the FNL route for those having trouble did a quasi checkout it was smooth as heck... I'm totally surprised.

Originally Posted by NC23

Use RMN15 y'all. I got $48 off my two pairs, so that's $24 per pair. Better than that other code. You're welcome
pimp.gif
Ha! Could've saved an extra 4 bucks on my pair.

Originally Posted by NC23

pimp.gif

Good looking out!  $20 was already nice, but $24, even better!
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom