AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ballin101

these bad boys gonna be my next pick up. been waitin a while for these to drop. an these pics have lookin pretty good. a few slight differences but nothin i cant live with...

The only obvious difference compared to the ogs are:Chrome plastic lace loops instead of dull metal onesand the 23 at the heel is now carolina blueinstead of obsidian.But overall a well made jordan retro worth to cop.

i missed playoffs and i love this color scheme, i love the light blue jordans. will be outside footaction with my goons for these

pimp.gif
Missed out on the playoffs. Got to get these!

Can't wait to scoop a pair of these and then not have to worry about copping anything until Cement IVs in November.

Copping these...gotta use the money I had put away for the low 11s since I missed out on them. Question is 1 or 2 pairs? Hmmmmm?

Must cop! I messed up my last pair (OG release) Painting them black and coloring the tab silver to get that "playoff" look! LOL the things you do when your a kid....

can't wait, even though they look cheap and the shape is off. i've wanted for too long to pass. i'll just have to be careful with the creases.

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

Must cop! I messed up my last pair (OG release) Painting them black and coloring the tab silver to get that "playoff" look! LOL the things you do when your a kid....
you're a beast lol

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

you're a beast lol
No i was a 6th grader with limited funds and wanted the "new" jordans (1997).. I am a beast with these hands tho!
devil.gif

These, then a month later the Olympic 6's for sure, 2 weeks after that the Olympic 7's, White Red 4's, and 6/7 package, ending it off in September with the Charcoal 7's! 
pimp.gif
 Until November with the other 4's! 
I'm ready! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by bence23

that pic kinda makes me want to pass

why? you think maybe if the shoe lace would of hung unlaced from the last hole it would of been
pimp.gif
no, its becuase the leather looks like
sick.gif

Originally Posted by theekinqq

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by bence23

that pic kinda makes me want to pass

why? you think maybe if the shoe lace would of hung unlaced from the last hole it would of been
pimp.gif
no, its becuase the leather looks like
sick.gif

the pleather on the black cement 3s that recently came out look terrible. these are ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom