AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Locked in. Thought about copping twice but nope! They dope but the right care should make them last. First pair of playoffs still fresh after 6 wears and I won't wear these nearly as much. Seem like JB pulling out all the stops. 2013 is already action packed up to March. This coming from a guy who suppose to dial it down after the playoff 11s. Smh

^ the black/red 11s he wore them in the playoffs so some people refer to them as "Playoff 11s"

I went with my friend do he can buy these at the local spot.

I had no plans on getting them since I have the originals, but after I saw them, I was very impressed. Great leather, and quality overall. I walked out with my pair too LOL!

If you guys can grab these, get them! Well worth it.

These definitely won't sit.Anyone know what the design is on the tissue paper?

So how come NDC is so shady with all their releases now!?

Let people buy your kicks Nike/JB!

More supply equals more money is your pocket!! You know their gonna sell out! You haven't released them since 98 ...

Originally Posted by comacoma33

So how come NDC is so shady with all their releases now!?

Let people buy your kicks Nike/JB!

More supply equals more money is your pocket!! You know their gonna sell out! You haven't released them since 98 ...

pushing me to leave the game for good. no point in putting myself thru the headache and inconvenience.

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

Originally Posted by Flutacris34

damn no NDC, gonna be a tough cop

Damn that's weird these aren't releasing on NDC .I wonder if they're trying to iron out some kinks after the Yeezy release.

they are a billion dollar company. spend a few dollars and buy a bunch of servers. i think that would help tremendously

Damn that's weird these aren't releasing on NDC .I wonder if they're trying to iron out some kinks after the Yeezy release.

they are a billion dollar company. spend a few dollars and buy a bunch of servers. i think that would help tremendously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom