AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got out of bed at 7 and made it to Hibbet by 7:45. I was the 12th person in line and they only had 10 pair. Luckily none of the people in line wore a 11, got the last pair.

The QC on these is great. Not a single flaw on my pair. The box is terrible though.

Some shots next to my beat up 03(?) pair black and red's.

The leather doesn't seem as soft or thick as the 03 pair. Also the padding at the ankle isn't as thick but it's thick enough. I wear an 11 in all 12's I have ever owned and a 11 in these fits the same. 

I originally got these to try and trade for some playoffs but I think I'm going to keep them.

I never like to order JB Retro releases off Finishline but getting it below retail was too tempting. First couple of orders had errors checking out through PayPal but tried a third time and finally went through for my size 11. Hopefully these fit TTS.

anyone was still able to use the discount codes from FNL just the past 10 mins?

I tried clearing my cache, but it still sending me back everytime I submit order for payment issue/

EastBay didn't have size 13 earlier but apparently they do now, putting through my order but its dragging...

I don't know. Today I just didn't have the urge to go get these. I like them, but I want the Olympic VI more. Still a clean shoe though.

Just got back from the mall, got there at 7:30 and Finish Line opened at 9:30...was the only one there right up until they opened, feel kind of foolish but atleast I got my pair. FNL employee said that the 7th will definately be a different story though.

Was trying to stay up for the 5am release on the West Coast... Fell asleep around 4am by accident and work up around 6:30am... Everything seemed to be sold out online, and I was pissed... Called Eastbay and stayed on hold for 20 minutes maybe, while catching up on the NT pages I missed while sleeping, lol... Anyways, just placed on order on the phone for 9.5 & 10.5, and recieved email confirmation at 6:50am... I don't know what it is, but I have been getting lucky with online releases the last couple months or so... Well, good luck to everyone else searching, don't give up yet... And congrats to those who already copped there's, now On To The Next One...

this is a great shoe and brings back some good memories, i just think many are sitting on these because theres so many others shoes dropping next couple months, grats to the guys that were looking to cop to wear. enjoy fam

Originally Posted by BayArea23

anyone was still able to use the discount codes from FNL just the past 10 mins?

I tried clearing my cache, but it still sending me back everytime I submit order for payment issue/
I just copped of FNL with the code.
I got no errors using PayPal.

just got off the phone with my local footlocker, they still have some pairs so im gonna stop by a little later on to try on the size 11 and see how it fits

For the record THESE FIT THE SAME AS PLAYOFFS. Personally I say they run a half big. Enjoy your pairs...if you're reselling on these lol

Eastbay was good for me this time. No errors. Only had a 9 minute wait time. FNL I should of never bought from in the first place. I even hate going into my account and seeing double payments pending from just one order. WTH is the point of them doing that.

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

Originally Posted by moundraised23

fnl code....%20 off 000WYRAVF1V
Wow, thanks for the coupon. I bought my first pair without it and was able to use the coupon code for the second pair. Will they let you call to adjust an existing order?
Anyone know?

Finally copped through EastBay, was acting all glitchy earlier but just tried again and had no issues. Got my size 13
happy.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

For the record THESE FIT THE SAME AS PLAYOFFS. Personally I say they run a half big. Enjoy your pairs...if you're reselling on these lol

Thanks!  Was curious if these were the same exact mold.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

Originally Posted by moundraised23

fnl code....%20 off 000WYRAVF1V
Wow, thanks for the coupon. I bought my first pair without it and was able to use the coupon code for the second pair. Will they let you call to adjust an existing order?
Anyone know?
Probably not. call and find out if youre looking to adjust

For Eastbay, how long can you let your item sit in your cart after the checkout waiting process? Added the 12's and was waiting for the processing time but had to go to work. Think it will still be there by the time i get home? *wishful thinking*

Was about to get greedy and attempt to order a second off of fnl and looks like they've finally sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom