AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Man I wish they made these in size 12.5....I copped 3 pair of playoffs and they all are too big at 13....this release copped one 12 and one 13...hopefully one fits better....I feel like a clown wearing the 13's. lol

Same feeling man.  Manager at footlocker took the 12 so I had to take the 13 but surprisingly it fit pretty well.  Only a tad big.  Very happy i picked these up

It kind of sucked for me to go a half size down. I had been looking to get a size 11.5 but a kid in front of me took it so I had settled for a size 11. I had worn size 11's 11.5's and 12's before. My actual size is 11.5 but I'll be fine with a size even though it looks a bit small but it still fits kind of nice. But Oh Well. The next Jordan release I get will be in either a size 11.5 or 12. Most definitely 11.5.

Thanks for all the updates fam. Hopefully I can grab my size 11 tomorrow from one of those stores. Appreciate it.

first time ordering from nikeLA---good look heads---and im in sc---worth the risk...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by dean619

For those who have them in hand, do they run big? I couldn't get my size and had to go a size up. Thinking about ordering a pair from NTLV.
For me, they fit exactly like the playoffs...1/2 size too big

2m3p5wp.jpg

thats what i did today--i order a 11 from eastbay on the day of release.was thinking that these were going to run big, should of done my research. so i get on here today while i was at work and saw that someone post that nikela was taking phone orders. so i called them and got a 10.5. first time doing this being that im from sc---crossing fingers this goes smooth. will see my 11s for $200 to a co worker..

To the people who grabbed a phone order from NTLV, did you guys get any sort of confirmation # or anything? It's the first time I've done a phone order through NT and was just wondering what the typical protocol was. Also anyway to get tracking info? I just find it a bit sketchy I just gave my CC# to someone over the phone with no email/confirmation # or anything...thanks

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

To the people who grabbed a phone order from NTLV, did you guys get any sort of confirmation # or anything? It's the first time I've done a phone order through NT and was just wondering what the typical protocol was. Also anyway to get tracking info? I just find it a bit sketchy I just gave my CC# to someone over the phone with no email/confirmation # or anything...thanks
I don't think you get a confirmation email. I phone ordered my Dunkman Lebron VII from NTLV a few years back and they just showed up at my house a few days later. They even reused a shipping box.
grin.gif
 Not a big deal, you should get your shoes.  NTLV is a major retailer.  It's not like you're ordering the shoes from eBay or something. 

Boo Hoo small foot. A size 13 aint nothin compared to myself and others wearing 14-15s and up

kennyisdead911 wrote:

Man I wish they made these in size 12.5....I copped 3 pair of playoffs and they all are too big at 13....this release copped one 12 and one 13...hopefully one fits better....I feel like a clown wearing the 13's. lol

This may be my first post but I've been following forums for some time. I really respect Nike, got a great story...remember when they had that replacement program for shoes that fell apart. Well I remember at age 7 back in 93 and I was wearing some hand me down beater Jordan 6s. My brother ran them down and I did the same so much they had holes through the soles. Well I got the 1 800 number and didnt believe it, so I called and got there address an instructions to send..had my mom help me ship them, I told them how they were hand downs and never had my own Jordan's..4 weeks later I got a box and when I opened it, I couldn't believe they sent me a brand new pair of og 9s white and black size 5. Respected and supported Nike ever since.

Originally Posted by abouels6220

This may be my first post but I've been following forums for some time. I really respect Nike, got a great story...remember when they had that replacement program for shoes that fell apart. Well I remember at age 7 back in 93 and I was wearing some hand me down beater Jordan 6s. My brother ran them down and I did the same so much they had holes through the soles. Well I got the 1 800 number and didnt believe it, so I called and got there address an instructions to send..had my mom help me ship them, I told them how they were hand downs and never had my own Jordan's..4 weeks later I got a box and when I opened it, I couldn't believe they sent me a brand new pair of og 9s white and black size 5. Respected and supported Nike ever since.

post some pics other wise i call ducktales.

Last 2 releases has been great to me. First the Military 4, and now this. Nothing like copping J's for under retail.

Believe it or not way back in the day Nike did replace or give credit to shoes that ended up with holes, popped air bubbles, almost anything you sent in. I remember I wore all white air max 95s for a long time and sent them in for "squeaking". Got me a credit for the original retail amount and bought the zen lows with them. Then they changed the rule to two years within manufacutering date and three shoes per two years or something with stricter restrictions, i dont even know what the policy is now. Oh well, and the thing back then was the quality of the shoes back then were so much better Nike actually stood by it. Okay I'm going to stop before I sound like the guy giving the walking in the snow speech!

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by abouels6220

post some pics other wise i call ducktales.

Its not duck tales. I remember hearing this back in high school when my bubble on some 95s popped.Someone told me it happened to them, they called up nike, and had the kicks replaced. This was back in the 90s tho.Wish they did that %%%% now

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Originally Posted by brennanizm

Walked into one of my local spots 2 hours after opening; one of the dudes there went to the back before I could tell him I wasn't grabbing any Obsidians, and brought me some sz.12s, like he usually does. I explained to him that for once I wasn't there to pick up anything, just wanted to see how the store remodel was coming etc.
Long story short, we started talking about trades etc, and he wanted to buy a pair of DS Flint VIIs from me. After all that he started showing me the expected stock list on the computer, as well as an email from his district manager that said JB is planning on dropping the Columbias the same time as the Bred XI. I had been hearing that for awhile, but chalked it up as rumor, however it's getting more and more legs everyday. That email also said they will QS the Columbias, unless JB changes it up. Just thought I'd share that info with ya'll. Another thing I learned today that I wasn't sure of, is that FinishLine WILL be selling the Golden Moments pack... I'm splitting that pack with another dude (i get the VI)
A Black Red/Columbia XI pack release = God help us all 
It will be pandemonium.

If true ^^^
JB stop being greedy *DMX voice*

Blk/Red XI's and Columbia XI's on the same day. Its like he is trying to match or upstage the hype for Yeezy's or Galaxy foams.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Anyway just checked the tracking and these will be in my hands later on today.
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by badboy1188

Boo Hoo small foot. A size 13 aint nothin compared to myself and others wearing 14-15s and up

kennyisdead911 wrote:

Real talk. I'm one of those size 14-15. I'm a 14, so I can fit some 13s comfortably, and most 15s without too much room. Consider yourself lucky that you can still choose half sizes kennyisdead911 (if you can fit an 11.5 that is).

Originally Posted by c0mikal

Originally Posted by Flutacris34

Damn still no shipping info from Eastbay for me
my eastbay order got cancelled %!*
mad.gif
I am sorry to hear about your order.
frown.gif
  If you would like us to look into it, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom