AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine just came in from Eastbay. It's funny because I stayed home the whole day waiting on them then as soon as I left I come back to see the UPS dude pulling off. Anyway, Mine came double boxed which I heard was a problem with some people. Anybody else have grease stains on their laces?

Great shot of the comparison. Man, that OG sockliner with the Dark French Blue looks amazing.  
I get mine in the mail today, I hope I'm as excited as I was when I first heard of the news last year. 

Really isn't that much of a difference...only difference is the production of the retro is trashhhh

Since the embedding feature isn't working I will just post a link. Here is a review I did on the 12. First sneaker review for me.

Those OG's.
30t6p3b.gif
Nice pics bruh.

...and i came home to mine from EB, double boxed also.

reading some of these posts, i don't see why people are complaining. if you slept, your fault!!! nike made PLENTY to go around. isn't that what people wanted? if you paid attention on twitter, you'd have seen NT vegas, portland, scottsdale, santa monica, and SF had pairs well past the drop date and were allowing phone orders and multiple pair in a single transaction. shoe purgatory lowered the price of theirs and are now down to little people sizes. i don't get people sometimes.

I don't understand why everyone takes pics of their pairs. I get the OG comparison pics or pairs with flaws and such... but why post after post of images of the same general release pair of sneakers? We know what they look like fellas.

Thanks ya'll. Now that these classics are out of the way, onto the next! JB is killin me with these releases which seems about every 2 weeks!

Got my pairs from ftl.com today, came with that triple boxed lol, a bit excessive but I'm not complaining. My first pair of Air Jordans back in '97, balled in them until they fall apart. Had to double up, sentimental value.
2itq2o9.jpg

349bh9z.jpg

Got my two pairs from Finishline today. With a third pair from Eastbay, I kind of overdose on these. Only set out to get one pair but ended up getting three.
laugh.gif
I got all 3 pairs for under retail shipped to my door so I can't complain. I'm glad everyone was able to get these easily. It's been awhile since we were able to get pairs of a retro Jordan without hassle.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

I don't understand why everyone takes pics of their pairs. I get the OG comparison pics or pairs with flaws and such... but why post after post of images of the same general release pair of sneakers? We know what they look like fellas.
Some people like showing off their pairs, other people enjoy looking at them. I for one love seeing different shots of a pair of shoes in its official thread. Not everyone thinks it's necessary, but we can't always please everybody so it is what it is.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

So mad mine got rescheduled to be delivered Monday... Oh well..
I've had that happen to me before, so I know the feeling. All that anticipation during the week only to feel mad salty for the whole weekend.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Kind of refreshing to see the past two retro releases haven't created crazy hassles for people and resellers are lowering their prices already on them.  Makes me think a lot of the hubbub earlier in the year with the Chicago X's and Cement IV's may have been due to some residue from the Concord release.  

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Wish these were more like the OGs shape. Not happy with my pair ugh
WHY I CANT BUY THEM... THE SHAPE OF 12S ARE CRUCIAL 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom