AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

I'll pass on this release considering that much better drops are coming.
-Drew

i don't think the pics do these shoes justice. i think in person or better pics a lot people will change their mind who think they are ugly.

Originally Posted by heatking

i don't think the pics do these shoes justice. i think in person or better pics a lot people will change their mind who think they are ugly.

Most likely what will happen.

I don't know how I feel about these. They look okay, but don't think I'll be buying them. Maybe if I can get a pair off of CL from some douche who thought he could flip em for $8,000 and is desperate to get his money back.

these dope 
roll.gif
roll.gif

passin too much heat this year just can't justify buying these especially with how tough it is to cop now a days....

The pics from marquee did it for me I'm coppin as a summer shoe grey shorts with orange jumpman and a white tee

I like these. As a casual suns fan these match the Home Depot color combo the suns have.

I'm a sucker for grey on shoes. That being said the Playoffs drop before these and the Obsidians after, the timing is just not great on these. These will not sit, these will not get discounted. Shoes do not sit in this market (Royal Xs, etc.) They get scooped and put on the bay or CL. That's where you can wait it out until you get a price you like.

Back
Top Bottom