AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

i think the resellers out number the people that actually buy the sneaker cause they like it and will wear it could be wrong tho but it seems that way to me .. anyways glad i pre ordered these yeah i paid 15 dollars over retail but i liked this shoe and i had a feeling that it was gonna be like this so im glad i did..

It's not the resellers' fault. It's the consumer. You guys just need to understand the "sneaker game" has changed. Everybody is into Jordans now. Every Jordan release will sell out. (Except those stealth 10s
laugh.gif
)
I remember when last year retro's would restock on almost every release. Like FNL restocking on the TB 3's and Metallic 5's. You would have several hours before they sold out again. And Eastbay had restocked the Bourdeaux's and they sat for a couple of days. Nowadays the restock link is tweeted and the restock is sold out in a matter of minutes.

I'm not mad though, it's just a shame.

Man i went to the mall early today just cus my boy was going and i like 12s not this colorway but i wanted to see in person. Ended up copping of course but it was sickening to see what i saw today. I literally say groups of 35 year old indians in thong sandals buying like 5 pairs each going out to their minivan then coming back in to buy more. There was also a group of 40 year old asians doing the same thing. Its really a shame what this is coming down to.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

It's nearly impossible to cop on retail nowadays..8:10am and fnl sells out on my size..when I work Saturdays, I can forget it.
Someone should be a good samiritan and cop a couple pairs and sell for retail. I can't justify over spending on shoes while I got many pairs already.
FNL still has 8, 8.5, 9, and 12 left if you haven't left for work yet.

I will graba pair if they still in the stores if not oh well i rather spend time with my family this weekend since i never see them...I would of grab them if i didn't come to see them though

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Man i went to the mall early today just cus my boy was going and i like 12s not this colorway but i wanted to see in person. Ended up copping of course but it was sickening to see what i saw today. I literally say groups of 35 year old indians in thong sandals buying like 5 pairs each going out to their minivan then coming back in to buy more. There was also a group of 40 year old asians doing the same thing. Its really a shame what this is coming down to.

You must be in the bay area.

Very easy cop. I was on the fence but I think they will grow on me. Worst part was people asking if I got the playoffs, had my order cancelled by ndc. Definitely half size down on these, whoever said hollow that says it all

i honestly feel if these sold out its because resellers bought em all thinking they will flip them because there is no way people are seriously lining up for these...

giant pass on these im good with my playoffs (waiting for obsidian xiis ) glad you guys got yours though

Bro same thing in Boston. So last week i was at my local champs in downtown boston and about 10 Asians were lined up with their parents! They had camped overnight and was able to leave with 10 pairs of sizes under 10.. Same thing today but I did not run into them( left the crib late) Although the hype is not big and there were no lines .. the manager told me that they always come and only one size 9.5 and 11 and up were left... I just think it's sad. 

Thought this was going to be a easy cop due to so many saying they didnt like this shoe, jump online at release time sold out everywhere finishline site down, sent my girl to the store she grabbed me two. This shoe looks damn good glad I got mine and passed on those trash cav 4s.

copped my pair this morning. There was a line and I think I heard they sold out of some sizes. Didnt expect to see a line but it wasnt long.

all jordans ep 12s 4s 11s going to seel out period so if u want then u know what to do ...if u reselling just chose ya product wisely

Footaction has far which has the same stock..I didn't even bother to check locally. I assume alot of people passing because June and July has all the heat. I would cop if they were a "face" but pay mrsp naw. Shouts out to all who copped thou

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

i honestly feel if these sold out its because resellers bought em all thinking they will flip them because there is no way people are seriously lining up for these...

Yep. If you missed just wait you will either be able to cop for if not under retail in the next month or you will be able to cop for retail when people start returning them.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

I can't wait until the Jordan bubble bursts. There is NO WAY this fake colorway shud sell out.
PLEASE hold your breathe...

You and a ton of other people on this board have been throwing it out there continually for the past 10 years...hasn't happened yet and there is no reason to think that it will...

JM

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

Yep. If you missed just wait you will either be able to cop for if not under retail in the next month or you will be able to cop for retail when people start returning them.

Plus restocks. To each their own, but retail isn't worth it for this colorway. IMO

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

I can't wait until the Jordan bubble bursts. There is NO WAY this fake colorway shud sell out.
PLEASE hold your breathe...

You and a ton of other people on this board have been throwing it out there continually for the past 10 years...hasn't happened yet and there is no reason to think that it will...

JM

Nothing lasts forever, my friend. NOTHING.

Back
Top Bottom