Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

Are y'all forgetting the GOF and the Shooting Stars Packs? Where Nike pretty much sold "us" 1 shoe for $500? Nike put those out like...

Lavar.gif

How you taxing $500 for a pack where both shoes would otherwise, if sold separately, would retail for $190?

But they wouldn't be $190. They would be $250 like the C&C
6,7, and 8's. Plus you get a fancy box with a Phil Jackson play on it. -->(Allegedly) Ha!

How you taxing $500 for a pack where both shoes would otherwise, if sold separately, would retail for $190?

But they wouldn't be $190. They would be $250 like the C&C
6,7, and 8's. Plus you get a fancy box with a Phil Jackson play on it. -->(Allegedly) Ha!

That's just as silly. An extra $60 just because Nike's telling us they're extra special. It's still a Jordan 6/7/8. Charge what you would charge any other 6/7/8.

This pack should be $380. Still overpriced, but that's what it should be.

Last edited:
That's the first pic that has me even considering this pack. Looks kinda good to me there, but yeah, I still don't know if they look $500 good.

That's the first pic that has me even considering this pack. Looks kinda good to me there, but yeah, I still don't know if they look $500 good.

Im a sucker for all 13s and love 14s, but couldn't agree more. I would drop the 380 immediately just to add to the collection. I'd never wear the 13, but that 14 looks really good to me.

Wonder if these have any chance of getting a 20% discount?

Im a sucker for all 13s and love 14s, but couldn't agree more. I would drop the 380 immediately just to add to the collection. I'd never wear the 13, but that 14 looks really good to me.

Wonder if these have any chance of getting a 20% discount?

I don't know. I doubt they mass produce these. I don't see a super limited release either. These will sell out before discount though.

Last edited:
If I was a high manager of a shoe store near flightclub. Certain things like these would be smart as hell to just unload for retail there. You know these prolly gonna sit

Back
Top Bottom