Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 2.40.28 PM.png

I just returned one of my packs at the outlet
Got back $478 in GC
Buying that pack actually paid off for me
Got $45 from ebates and $40 in bonus GC when I bought it
Gotta love nike's return policy
Employees were super happy when I returned it
They were arguing who would get which shoe lol

Got shipping confirmation for my SEPT25 order with the discounted price. Was waiting for that adjustment. :nthat:

The hold on my card was for the posted $400 price.

Got shipping confirmation for my SEPT25 order with the discounted price. Was waiting for that adjustment. :nthat:

The hold on my card was for the posted $400 price.
Man ... I want those Gold XIIIs so bad kinda upset they wouldn't just hook me the discount now. Oh well, at least they gave me a 20% code for later. First code stacked I guess ...

Got home as ups man was delivering my package. The shipping box is gigantic! These things are clean af. Love the hologram on them too. Glad I decided to purchase on disco.

Finally got mine today... had to drive 30 mins out the way on my lunch break to get them because when I placed the order over the phone they didn't put in the apt #, and UPS is stupid. My box has a cut on the top... I am gonna send Nike an e-mail, they will probably give me one of the coveted 20% off codes, which I wish I could have used on the Platinum 5s when they were on sale for $225.

Anyway about the shoes... the leather feels buttery, definitely better than any other Jordans I have, but they should considering how much they are. I don't like that the midsole of the 14s are really like a very dark grey, but they are still the best looking 14s IMO. I also hate how the laces fit in the 14s. I wish I had these sooner because I would want to wear the 14s with white shorts... I really need to cop some white Polo jeans again, as any colored jeans would definitely stain the top of these shoes. Unfortunately my meeting in Orlando got cancelled thanks to that ***** Irma, but I plan on going to Chicago this weekend and southern IL later in the week, so I will be breaking in both pairs. :smile:

WLBzFhu
WLBzFhu.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got mine today... had to drive 30 mins out the way on my lunch break to get them because when I placed the order over the phone they didn't put in the apt #, and UPS is stupid. My box has a cut on the top... I am gonna send Nike an e-mail, they will probably give me one of the coveted 20% off codes, which I wish I could have used on the Platinum 5s when they were on sale for $225.

Anyway about the shoes... the leather feels buttery, definitely better than any other Jordans I have, but they should considering how much they are. I don't like that the midsole of the 14s are really like a very dark grey, but they are still the best looking 14s IMO. I also hate how the laces fit in the 14s. I wish I had these sooner because I would want to wear the 14s with white shorts... I really need to cop some white Polo jeans again, as any colored jeans would definitely stain the top of these shoes. Unfortunately my meeting in Orlando got cancelled thanks to that ***** Irma, but I plan on going to Chicago this weekend and southern IL later in the week, so I will be breaking in both pairs. :smile:

WLBzFhu
WLBzFhu.jpg

Definitely agree with you on the grey midsole on the 14s. That's the one thing I didn't like. Mine arrived on Wednesday and I was very happy with the quality. The fact that we got the pack for $300 is nuts

If you bought from Nike and they are DS return it
Then rebuy cheaper elsewhere
I bought mine at Nike with a 10% disco code
Came out to around $478 tax included
When I went to return at outlet
Guy up front didn't even take out the shoes to inspect
Just lifted the paper and said here you go
Got a full refund

Last edited:
I've had my eye on these and finally copped from sneaker politics via phone order last week for 349 shipped. That's not bad imo. Had been waiting for a good price since release

I want just those 14s but not willing to pay anymore than $150-180 and am not trying to get stuck with a pair of 13s I can't get rid of.

Back
Top Bottom