Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

Too bad it's a pack, I'd be down for the 13 but I already know the price is gonna be overboard.. prob $500+.

Knock yourself out.

To me, championship shoes are supposed to look luxurious, not cheap like I bought them on the downtown streets of L.A.

Of course the quality should be nice, if that is not the case, then I will pass of course.

If the price is above 450 and the quality is cheap, then I am definetly out!

If the quality is good and the price is around 350-400, then I am in!

Looking at what the sneaker blogs say the 13s are going to be $250, it really means the pack is going to be $500.....not confirmed of course.

Ugh I dont like XIVs and I dont think I can do patent leather on a XIII. Maybe in person would change my mind, but I highly doubt it

Patent glossy wheats instead of wheats at a time when everyone loves wheat, flax, and gum sole.. JB is putting out a heep of trash in between decent retros this year.

Sneakernews wording boutta have us all confused, saying the 13s along side the 14s are gonna come out for $250

At $500, they better be limited because that's the only way people will buy. Packs ain't the wave

Patent glossy wheats instead of wheats at a time when everyone loves wheat, flax, and gum sole.. JB is putting out a heep of trash in between decent retros this year.

word, a wheat retro would've FLOWN in this era.....these? [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom