Air Jordan 13 "Black Cat" $190 January 21st 2017

I am a big fan of the color way and the Jordan 13 model, but I am never going to pay $190 for a shoe that in 4 months most sneaker boutiques will have to put them on sale for about $140. To add to my point, if Jordan brand are planning on pricing them at $190, the quality better be A1 because Jordans are not as exclusive as they were in 2001 or 2002, the market is saturated with Jordan's so they will only have one reason to mark up the price, if the quality is incredible. To conclude, I will not be copping these and I advise you not to cop them either. Just save $20 for some true blue 3's.

kobe.gif

I am a big fan of the color way and the Jordan 13 model, but I am never going to pay $190 for a shoe that in 4 months most sneaker boutiques will have to put them on sale for about $140. To add to my point, if Jordan brand are planning on pricing them at $190, the quality better be A1 because Jordans are not as exclusive as they were in 2001 or 2002, the market is saturated with Jordan's so they will only have one reason to mark up the price, if the quality is incredible. To conclude, I will not be copping these and I advise you not to cop them either. Just save $20 for some true blue 3's.
those true blue 3s are terrible quality/craftsmanship. sooooooo many different issues with them. rather have these than those. those sitting HARD. and tons of pairs got returned. jb took them outta the vault and then dropped the ball on em.

Last edited:
If they made tb3 limited then we would all be going Hard in the paint for them. But since it was a GR. We don't want it.

Welcome to NT and we don't condone the beating of dead equine. So please stop

Wish they would've just given us a retro of the 2005 Altitudes. Loved those.

Sold mine late last year due to separation issues.

I'm going to cop the black cats and see how I like them in hand. Missing the leather toe box for sure.
  Not a fan of green of any kind on a shoe.  Only reason.    Yes, Yes, hologram is the exception lol.  I love XIIIs

Back
Top Bottom