Air Jordan 13 "Black Cat" $190 January 21st 2017

Of course they reserved these for me instead of the ones next week.
laugh.gif
So they're reserving them, but "selling out" in eight minutes
maybe i'll get lucky and get a reserve for next wk but i don't think they'll be that plentiful

WTF?!? 8mins and the reserve is already over, i just got the notification, this is madness
Mine doing same thing. Wasn't buying anyway but still being screwy.

Signed out and signed back in and it acting like I've never logged in to Nike+ before.
mine just says the reserve has ended i swear the nike+ reserve system is the worst, idk if i even want the shoes anymore after this kinda teasing BS :lol:

Same thing happened to me but thanks to babyj and the links he posted
i was able to make an order on my desktop

pretty sure the app is acting up
was finally able to use a gift card and a 20% off code on this order

Last edited:
Got my pair earlier this morning, thanks Nike[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Im still on a fence if to cop or not??????? It would be below retail though because of my 10% off so it would come up to $171 even as we dont have tax here for shoes in NJ??? Its hard to think as of now specially the royal 4's are coming out but im not sure if i will be lucky enough to cop the 4's.......
View media item 2304729

Im still on a fence if to cop or not??????? It would be below retail though because of my 10% off so it would come up to $171 even as we dont have tax here for shoes in NJ??? Its hard to think as of now specially the royal 4's are coming out but im not sure if i will be lucky enough to cop the 4's.......
View media item 2304729
I have a 20% off and I'm still not copping!

Anyone want to place a small wager on whether these fly or not. Im damn near positive these dont make it to next week with any decent sizes left

after watching the sneaker files vid i can appreciate these alot more. these are pretty clean and probably the best black cat drop to date. i do feel like these woulda been better with the suede midsole and leather toe. the shiny midsole is ugly and makes them look kinda cheap, but i realize they had to do it to break up the monotony of all the suede.

i love 13s aesthetically, but to wear. i've never bought a 13 that wasn't an og c/w, but i've had all the OGs. that said, i'll be passing on these just like all other non og 13s. i do think these have the potential to sell well tho. but shout out to jb for making things easy to pass on right now. as far as new jb releases this year, only copped 15s so far and i'm not really seeing much that's catching my attention except MAYBE the "royal" 4s and most likely playoff 12 lows.

I think ill pass since i have the CP3 13's and just wait for the bred 13's this yr

Some actual stock quantities

Mid level FL - 30 pairs

Hoh - 72 pairs

Sorry I cannot give locations but they are in NJ

190$ + tax for suede toe and nail polish mid?

Pfft. Nike. Better put that leather back on and do them right...or they'll end up like The Holey Choley Black Scat VI

I guarentee these dont sit pass next week. 13s are one of the most popular models plus its a real simple clean colorway. N its the first 13 to release in a while. The masses will eat these ups. Everyone complainin bout the suede but imo its wat makes the shoe player. Ima have to sneak away from work for these saturday.

naw b... joints gonna sit...ya gonna be surprised at da demand da undefeated/take flight VIII gonna generate.

No leather toe killed the deal for me

This and I don't get the suede on the missile thing on this cw spec cuz blk can't bleed on blk lol oh well its jb these things are expected

Will still cop [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom