Air Jordan 13 "Black Cat" $190 January 21st 2017

I tried them on and I wore them around the house. They feel good and look good on-feet.

Hyped to picked them up. If it rains tomorrow or gonna be a wet day. I plan on wearing them.

They run small, I'm usually a 10 in Jordans.. Might have to exchange later for 10.5

For me it's not just that the toe box was suede, it's that this is a Jordan shoe ... With a suede toe box.

And Jordan doesn't know what suede is, they usually put some kind of ashy,sandpaper cardboard imposter on their shoes and pass it as suede. That's what made me pass.

Last edited:
I feel you, and we have plenty other 13 releases coming. Everything else is going to be a hustle grabbing. These are my flavor and were easiest to cop. I'm in this year for every 13 release.

I feel you, and we have plenty other 13 releases coming. Everything else is going to be a hustle grabbing. These are my flavor and were easiest to cop. I'm in this year for every 13 release.
i just want the bred and wife refused to go to the mall 
laugh.gif

Hmmmmm older folk can't wear jordans? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
The shoes we've worn our whole lives? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

^
More or less, yeah

:lol:

do you know silly that sounds? why would JB go through da trouble of packing these sneakers in OG boxes and nick name em something thats pretty much a obscure alias MJ went by....for lil kids who weren't born yet?

hell da whole exercise of "retroing" Jordans in a contemporary context didn't even start till Jordan was basically out da league. Had da +40 year olds not support da cement IV's like they didn't support da initial 94' efforts of I,II,III..

(there was absolutely no retros between 1995-1998 because of poor sales)

....we wouldn't even be here to quibble about da footwear inclinations of 40+ year olds..

do you know silly that sounds? why would JB go through da trouble of packing these sneakers in OG boxes and nick name em something thats pretty much a obscure alias MJ went by....for lil kids who weren't born yet?

hell da whole exercise of "retroing" Jordans in a contemporary context didn't even start till Jordan was basically out da league. Had da +40 year olds not support da cement IV's like they didn't support da initial 94' efforts of I,II,III..

....we wouldn't even be here to quibble about da footwear inclinations of 40+ year olds..

I mean there's always gonna be 40 year olds who go and cop retros for nostalgia. But really how many of those types of people you gonna find outside of the 'hood and/or NT.

Basketball sneakers meant for casual wear are primarily geared towards a particular demographic: urban teens. There's a time and a place for everything in life. All I'm saying is if you're still religiously wearing Jordans as your normal everyday footwear at age 30-40+, you either still living with that hood mentality or got maturity issues

Last edited:
I mean there's always gonna be 40 year olds who go and cop retros for nostalgia. But really how many of those types of people you gonna find outside of the 'hood and/or NT.

Basketball sneakers meant for casual wear are primarily geared towards a particular demographic: urban teens. There's a time and a place for everything in life. All I'm saying is if you're still religiously wearing Jordans as your normal everyday footwear at age 30-40+, you either still living with that hood mentality or got maturity issues

with your thinking jordan retros are for old heads

yeezys boosts lebrons kobes kds hardens are for your age?

is that what your saying?

alot of old movie stars like mark walhburg wear retros. are they hood or have maturity issues?

Last edited:
This coming from a 40 year old still wearing Jordans. I'm better at life than you old head

:rofl:

Uh, do you know how ridiculous this sounds? What, is a 40 year old's money not as green as yours? Does it not spend the same way?

If it weren't for us 40 year olds supporting Nike and JB since we were teenagers all those years ago, you wouldn't have a flourishing sneaker industry to make ignorant statements about, nor a message board to broadcast your ignorant statements on.

Besides that, who do you think taught you that Jordans were cool? Im willing to bet not some green as grass teenager like yourself.

I'll be an "old head" who's proud to wear my favorite Jordans all day long. Didn't you get the memo? Age ain't nothing but a number.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

No bullshh throw some Monarchs on instead :smokin

View media item 2308071
And for nostalgia...

Some Banned Monarchs [emoji]128293[/emoji]

View media item 2308077

Last edited:
with your thinking jordan retros are for old heads

yeezys boosts lebrons kobes kds hardens are for your age?

is that what your saying?

alot of old movie stars like mark walhburg wear retros. are they hood or have maturity issues?

I done read it all on nt.

Robert kraft is immature.

I love how NTers equate Jordan shoes to "hood"

So yeezys and other brands are for well to do non "hood" people?

So what, are you trying to surpass your original ignorant statement with an even more ignorant statement? Success!

I'm sure if you look at the last Jordan Brand income statement, there's probably a lot of 30-40 year olds outside of the hood that contributed to all those black numbers at the bottom. My bad, you probably don't know what an income statement is. But you seem sharp as a tack so I'm sure you can figure out a way to go look it up.

this type of rhetoric has been peddled by people that can't afford to buy what they like so they denigrate whoever can afford to buy em.

so what u saying once u hit 30-40+ years old u posed to be out and about in

tds65bnszfg6v0itjbrf.jpg

white-new-balance-sneaker.jpg

just cuz u age don't mean things that you do have to change if u can afford it.

Bout to find funding for a documentary on the inequality and racial undertones of sneaker purchases.

Narrated by ninja hood the gawd.

Enough of the pansy, well to do, culture vulture pieces they put out.

We bout to change da sneaker world, ninja.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom