Air Jordan 13 "Black Cat" $190 January 21st 2017

Bought some socks and finally got a reward today. Decided to try the $50 code and it works :nthat:

View media item 2317909

Amazing!!!! Congrats! I'm definitely trying to make this happen ASAP! Stupid FinishLine somehow screwed up my account so all of my WC Rewards aren't connected to my account so I can't use them. I paid $183.60 for my Black Cats. Mine are still DS so I'll be returning them if I can secure a deal like you...

I ended up using the 20% off before I realize there was a $50 off last week. Unless that $50 wasn't around yet. Saved 38 now or go through hastle to save that additional $12? I'm lazy. I guess that is decided.

I first saw the 20% here last week, so anyone else in my boat?

Those woudl have been perfect...............But also, folks wouldve complained that they were too similar to the masters 12s. smdh.

If the black looked like this with 3m it would be fire. We probably wouldn't be able to cop for $131

If the black looked like this with 3m it would be fire. We probably wouldn't be able to cop for $131
mmmmmm..............Not sure I`d like the look of leather with 3M "Dots". Unless you meant the way the gradeschool shoe is, where that entire upper is grey and 3M.

Happy to see everybody in here getting these for the low. Really love mine, the suede is what it is. Happy with it, leather would have been cool though.

These will be purchased tomorrow for sure at my local mall.  Still sittin.  Tried to hold back due to the fact I have enough shoes but these are nice.  All black, cant go wrong.  Everyday wear type shoe to me.

Back
Top Bottom