AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
This is how I felt today.  Mothers were there picking up shoes for their kids because the raffle was held during the weekday :smh: .
Lines were at every single shoe store.  Some casual guy walks up and asks this heavy set guy in line, "Why are people waiting in line at all the shoe stores?" The big guy responds with "If you knew about Jordans, you would know".  Smh, as if being a d**k was necessary. 
Then, some guy walks up with his guaranteed ticket, buys his pair then comes back outside and yells to the people in the FCFS line "10.5 for $260".  It's just getting to be too much of a hassle.  People are buying just to re-sale.

in my area he woulda gotten robbed for doin some bamma *** **** like that. I hate dudes like that. i woulda been like bet lets go to the parking lot away from everyone. pulled out the strizzy and told him drop it off lol

This is how I felt today.  Mothers were there picking up shoes for their kids because the raffle was held during the weekday
mean.gif

Lines were at every single shoe store.  Some casual guy walks up and asks this heavy set guy in line, "Why are people waiting in line at all the shoe stores?" The big guy responds with "If you knew about Jordans, you would know".  Smh, as if being a d**k was necessary. 

Then, some guy walks up with his guaranteed ticket, buys his pair then comes back outside and yells to the people in the FCFS line "10.5 for $260".  It's just getting to be too much of a hassle.  People are buying just to re-sale.
mean.gif
at these A-holes!! To the guy wanting to sell the shoes you shoulda been like "yeah right here, and once he walked up to you you shoulda smacked that box right out of his hands" I know its a little extreme but it would have felt amazing
roll.gif

Interesting, I don't see a pending charge on mine yet either. I do have a portion of a charge for some other shoes I bought with it though.

I had the same thing happen when i ordered the squadrons when they released. They were on backorder. My charge didnt actually show up until they were able to fulfill the order for certain, not like fl at all. Give it time. The shipment probably just hasnt come in from nike yet to the warehouse. Once it does, theyll start processing. You should be good, as long as nothing happens to nike's shipment. Just make sure you have the money in to cover whenevr they do start processing. Dont wanna risk it getting cancelled.

how was the release for these out here in NYC? I need to get my mind correct for the type of sh*t I went through just to get those Royal 1's

This was a horrible release. Resellers killed it, now Im with alot of you guys sticking to online or bust. I hate waiting for shoes though. I think resellers (more than 2 pairs) don't understand we hate them not because their trying to earn some cash but because their sleezy greedy guys looking at every person in line and saying screw you guys I need more money and all these pairs for myself. There is no common courtesy or politeness about it. There scum because of their persona. I could never wait in line and buy 8 pair from various stores and feel good about myself, I won't even buy a pair if i couldn't wear it. The few resellers I know of are pushy shady guys that give off the impression they would punch a baby for a shoe. end/rant

Man i almost wanna throw a pair on ebay to see if some idiot would pay me 300+ for them to help with my future purchase (8s) but not in the mood for bs

I already knew this release would be a debacle..

Plus I had no connect and no bot..

So I aint even waste my energy..

Will be copped once I stock up on some other release tho..

For the people who had a hard time getting them in person give online a shot, this is my protocol for online:
  1. Go to Finish Line and when the timer comes on leave it there, Finish Line is great b/c their web site kind of does the work for you.  Also be patient, I have waited over half an hour plus for a transfer to the site, but once your in your usually golden, but even then it may revert to the countdown during the check out steps, be calm and continue waiting, when it redirects again sometimes it may leave you on the step you were in, or even give you confirmation of the order if you were finalizing your order at the time. **DO NOT REFRESH EVER.
  2. On East Bay/Footlocker, you have to put more work in, go to the site, and literally sit there continuously clicking the add button, no lie sometimes it takes over an hour, but while your waiting for Finish Line to connect you, you can do this on the side, sometimes I have gotten lucky and Eastbay/Footlocker comes through first.
I have used the above the technique for a while now and it has NEVER FAILED for me yet, the crap shoot for me has been Nike.com, they just sell out immediately and it never works.

I hope what I shared helps most of you for your future purchases.
Eastbay/FTL is true. I don't know about FNL, that's just a crapshoot. Even if you get through, sometimes the payment gets blocked. It's a huge pain in the ***, and they won't admit it's their systems. If they figure out the kinks in the payment system, I'd love to use them, because it clears up for me at every release, but then I just get blocked. I only buy from them 4-5x a year, usually only 1 pair, so they can't assume I'm buying up all that **** for reselling. You never know with them though.

in my area he woulda gotten robbed for doin some bamma *** **** like that. I hate dudes like that. i woulda been like bet lets go to the parking lot away from everyone. pulled out the strizzy and told him drop it off lol
I was really surprised this dude had the nerve to do that in front of the others that were waiting for hours.  I would have been salty as hell if that was my size and dude offered that kind of price as soon as he bought them.  But some dude straight up bought them from him
ohwell.gif
mean.gif
at these A-holes!! To the guy wanting to sell the shoes you shoulda been like "yeah right here, and once he walked up to you you shoulda smacked that box right out of his hands" I know its a little extreme but it would have felt amazing
roll.gif
On some ol'

I'm shocked people went crazy for these
the only shocking thing to me is the crimsons still sitting everyhwere
eek.gif
 here i thought people these days gobbles up everything with a Jordan + Retro label attached to it
laugh.gif

For the people who had a hard time getting them in person give online a shot, this is my protocol for online:

1. Go to Finish Line and when the timer comes on leave it there, Finish Line is great b/c their web site kind of does the work for you.  Also be patient, I have waited over half an hour plus for a transfer to the site, but once your in your usually golden, but even then it may revert to the countdown during the check out steps, be calm and continue waiting, when it redirects again sometimes it may leave you on the step you were in, or even give you confirmation of the order if you were finalizing your order at the time. **DO NOT REFRESH EVER.
  2. On East Bay/Footlocker, you have to put more work in, go to the site, and literally sit there continuously clicking the add button, no lie sometimes it takes over an hour, but while your waiting for Finish Line to connect you, you can do this on the side, sometimes I have gotten lucky and Eastbay/Footlocker comes through first.

I have used the above the technique for a while now and it has NEVER FAILED for me yet, the crap shoot for me has been Nike.com, they just sell out immediately and it never works.

this is correct...i had these in my cart at FNL but didnt click complete purchase bc CHRONOS hooked it up with the rsvp..

Just picked mines up and sold the other pair locally to a guy for $250..off to the barber shop :smokin

NDC came through for me . i just kept adding to cart and literally a half our later ( after 8am ) i added my size ( 9 ) to cart and it went through no problems . FNL had me on the SPA the whole time and i couldnt get in SMH . Im about to throw in the towel and just pre order my shoes from now on ahead of time and pay the $100 above retail price . And actually get them a week earlyer .

the malls here in my area were out of control . fights broke out , Foot locker and FNL employees getting into arguments with the idiot hype beasts that were in line and almost shutting down the whole shabang .

i can only imagine how its going to be with the grapes ...

there WILL be blood .

I do recall getting 3 Bred XIs one time, 2 for me and one for my best friend.  I did not get blocked after that, and it was the only time I ever bought multiple Jordans like that.  The stories I have seen of people getting blocked is when they do it frequently, or when that have done purchases of 4 plus pairs.  However I think it is a great way of deterring resellers and keeping that type of activity in check.
Not necessarily, my brother created an account at FNL like 2 weeks ago. No orders from it at all. Before that, he just used mine. His orders this morning were blocked. Happened at least 6 times. There is no specific reason someone gets blocked at FNL other than their payment system can't handle the traffic overload.

Ok read every post.. This one should get locked too. The sneakers on NT have become secondary to 1. Reseller hate 2. Bot talk 3. How one person is better than another at clicking and 4. How annoying "hypebeasts" are. Does anyone get tired of talking about the same exact thing over and over damn

quoted for truth

and who ever keeps comparing the Restocks that retailers keep doing on the playoff 11's .. please keep in mind that Nike produced 500,000 pairs of that 1 sneaker .. wich is ALOT . Some shoes will never even get to see that many pairs made in there whole lifetime of being sold .

So dont get your hopes up . These were a GR release yes ,  but Nike did NOT make as many nor even any where near that as they did with the playoff's . Since they didnt want to make the same mistake they did with the concords.

no comparison there. FNL and all of them only restock what nike sends them when ever it is they send them .

So if your all gassed up saying to your self " ehh ill just wait for a restock " NO , when it happens ( or if it does ) ittl be totally random and they'll have limited pairs-per-size available .

i dont mean to sound like a prick but its the ones that wait on " restocks " that go on ebay 6 months after all foam mouthed and pay up triple the retail price and keep feeding the resellers . So try harder on release day next time folks ! .

Thanks for the tip fam. Received my order confirmation via FNL hopefully i get the shipping tracking next

Last edited:
to the people that bought theirs from eastbay, do you all see a pending charge on your credit card yet? Usually i see a pending charge instantly but I still see no pending charges even though i have received email confirmation.

thanks!
My card hasn't been charged... I was told by a Eastbay Rep that my order did go through and I'm guaranteed to receive my pair when they ship... My order went through at 07:01... The Rep also said that all the pairs show in the warehouse, so they should ship soon..

Eastbay/FTL is true. I don't know about FNL, that's just a crapshoot. Even if you get through, sometimes the payment gets blocked. It's a huge pain in the ***, and they won't admit it's their systems. If they figure out the kinks in the payment system, I'd love to use them, because it clears up for me at every release, but then I just get blocked. I only buy from them 4-5x a year, usually only 1 pair, so they can't assume I'm buying up all that **** for reselling. You never know with them though.

All of what happens is luck as far as normal people are concerned because there are way to many variables. I've gotten through and rejected at all the above listed sites doing the exact same procedure every time. Got my CC declined by FNL the day after I bought a pair of kicks and less than a week before my WC3s. Struck out on Bred 11 and Bred 13s the first go around got 3 pairs of WC3s with ease. No bots. All luck. (I'm sure we can do the math to explain exactly why but.. that would be OD)

Half the pics on ebay were posted as soon as these fools got in the car with their shoes. Damn! Cant even wait to get to the crib 
mean.gif

I thought there was a backorder on Eastbay which essence means footlocker, champs and footaction.
Anyone see that on their account? I was able to talk my way out of shipping, but then he said that IF my order is fulfilled, shipping is free.
Lucky me. Guess I'll havta rely on FNL.:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom