AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
demand is at an all time high because of people who missed out on royals and wc3s. i missed out on everything in my size.

PRESCHOOL sizes restocked on FNL.  Made an impulse buy and added them to the grey/pinks for the lil one.

Looking out for anyone who previews posts so that they don't expect to see Men's sizes, lol.

Wow really? I did free shipping and mine will be arrive on Wednesday also. Where do you live? I'm in Texas.
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I just called and she said they should've been there today, and that it was a mess-up on their end. But, they just gave me a nice little credit to my Swoosh account for next time.
laugh.gif

I'm def going to try my luck online for the holiday releases.  i doubt I'll be successful, but I just cannot camp out again.  I don't have the patience to deal with foolishness. 

anybody that ordered from eastbay, just fyi that you should be getting shipping notification soon. Just received mine!

Man dudes on here always have to take things to a level they don't need to be at in every JB thread. :smh:

Man dudes on here ALWAYS HAVE to take things to a level they don't need to be at in EVERY JB thread.

QFT

Cold, what's going on in this thread brah?? :smh: all types of ebayTalk.com, iHateResellers.org, EXTRAsaltyImissedOUT.net :x ... I guess this should be expected as the norm after every JB release going forward

Last edited:
Anyone who ordered from Eastbay/FTL/Champs/FTA, check your order status through the site.

Mine has changed to:

That should mean you are good to go and expect a shipping email soon. I already got a UPS Ship Notification sent on behalf of Eastbay, but I ordered 2 other shoes with this one, so I don't know if they're all together or I got it split into two. Either way, if your status has changed to what it is above, you should be golden.
Just checked mine and I have the same status.  Out of curiosity how do you know that means we are good to go?

That doesn't mean you are good. I have had orders cancelled even though it said that before. Need status to say shipped or have a shipping confirmation to be 100.

Last edited:
Anybody ever do the "hold at fedex location" option...curious on that...sidenote can't wait to get these in my hands today... Also, people on here always calling out others for next day air shipping....Stop worrying about how the next person spends their money

Anybody ever do the "hold at fedex location" option...curious on that...sidenote can't wait to get these in my hands today... Also, people on here always calling out others for next day air shipping....Stop worrying about how the next person spends their money

I Always hold it at a FedEx location , when I'm not home , they notify or call me when to pick it up :pimp:

Last edited:
That doesn't mean you are good. I have had orders cancelled even though it said that before. Need status to say shipped or have a shipping confirmation to be 100.
Never had that happen to me. Never had anything cancelled from Eastbay actually. Nike and Eastbay are usually on top of their inventory counts.

I got shipping confirmation shortly after too. My brother did too, his status says the same.

Brednthunder,

I'd guess your order is one that they picked randomly to verify.  I had the same thing happen to me with another pair.  Mine said the exact same thing, then a day later, I received I phone call from them.  I called them back, and they just said they randomly pick orders to verify payment information and that you approve the charge.  Once I did that, I was good to go.  That's just my guess.  You can probably just call Easybay up now and check to make sure though. 

Last edited:
What's the consensus on these?....is there not that much of a difference between these and the CDP 13's from a couple of years back?

I copped a pair of DS CDP 13's last Friday for 190 shipped to save my save the time and effort on Saturday.

I don't think there's a consensus. Personally, I think the difference are marginal, at best, but I do think the CDP is SLIGHTLY better than the 2013 retro, for no other reason than the leather used on the side panel (CDP is MUCH softer and the little circles are much better executed).

However, there's one NTer who's opinion that I respect (I mean, there's more than 1, it's just for the sake of this story, I'm referring to this dude)...I can't remember his name at the moment, but his Avi is a little cartoon dude with a blue LA Dodgers fitted on...I read somewhere that he thought the padding on the '13 version side panels is superior to the padding on teh CDP side panels.

I guess to each their own, but the differences between these 2 retros are so subtle, I think you are good with either pair.

Na, they aint OG's...they CDP's...But I keep em clean though...

Back
Top Bottom