AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
I tried to sign on through my phone and it wouldn't let when I purchased the shoes. So I hit up the Nike chat and told them what happened. So I will be refunded the shipping cost of $8.

Reps to everyone for that $8 shipping saving. Just did it for the KD V that I forgot to sign in for while ordering.

Got shipping confirmation a few days ago.
nthat.gif

hegotgamefmr.jpg

got my pair, my friend's, the wifey's, and can give back the ogs to its original owner.. my dad

Last edited:
Damn, I missed out on the restock.  Anyone got the 411 on if there going to do another restock on these?  Anyone been able to get a pair in store?

Damn, I missed out on the restock.  Anyone got the 411 on if there going to do another restock on these?  Anyone been able to get a pair in store?

I doubt you will see another restock like this anytime soon but you may see random sizes pop up on NDC due to canceled orders and returns.

That huge restock on NDC makes me believe that nike as well as other major retails hold inventory. Idk how they are able to restock so many kicks just like that. What do you guys think?

They probably release 2/3 of their inventory or some ish like that. I was able to snag up to pairs of the 13s. Probably Cuz people were going for the corks and 88s etc

Maybe finishline is gonna restock more retros or something for us and they don't want us to pay resell for them. I guess a guy can remain optimistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by quise2024  

I wonder if theres another meaning to this ...

Finishline trolling again.. I guess whoever was controlling the account at the time decided to express his/her feelings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom