Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Playoff 13's (the last release) were so comfortable to me and didnt crease much. I know many would disagree

Also felt they ran a little big. Do these feel the same? Thanks in advance

Playoff 13's (the last release) were so comfortable to me and didnt crease much. I know many would disagree

Playoffs Definitely fit bigger than ANY of my other 13s. The tumbled materials will probably hide creases on these flints which are more tumbled and not as stiff as the leather on the playoffs. I’d say TTS for these.

Playoffs Definitely fit bigger than ANY of my other 13s. The tumbled materials will probably hide creases on these flints which are more tumbled and not as stiff as the leather on the playoffs. I’d say TTS for these.

The 13's the last 2 or 3 years fit a half size bigger than normal for me. I'm a 12 and I go down a half size. There's about a finger's width of space from my toe to the end of the shoe. I could wear a 12 but I like the fit of 11.5 better.

are you guys getting the paper receipts with these shock drops?

I also didn't get a paper receipt from the shock drop.

I feel like the 13s released dince the DMP pack have all fit a little big, but not so much so that I wanted to down half a size. It's kinda weird but I just deal with it. 6s and 12s are a different story.

Playoff 13s were the most comfortable 13 I've ever owned and I've owned almost every OG Colorway retro since the first Black/Red retro. It's the only shoe I purchased twice. Bought em when they originally dropped then beat them into the ground and copped a second pair off eBay

Playoff 13s were the most comfortable 13 I've ever owned and I've owned almost every OG Colorway retro since the first Black/Red retro. It's the only shoe I purchased twice. Bought em when they originally dropped then beat them into the ground and copped a second pair off eBay
Agreed. I always thought it was odd some said they were uncomfortable and crease magnets. I always viewed them as tanks. They need to release them already.

For those that own the bred 13 and already have flints in hand..... Are the flints that much better quality wise? I remember being not impressed in 2018 when I bought the breds. Ended up offing them pretty quick. Either way I'm copping a couple pairs of these

Agreed. I always thought it was odd some said they were uncomfortable and crease magnets. I always viewed them as tanks. They need to release them already.
the 13s really only crease in that one spot by the big toe...at least for me. the way the upper is designed both by shape and materials makes it hold up really well. the white pods on the flints is the only weakness as its prone to yellowing. it may have something to do with the composition of rubber that causes the yellowing.

What hats / fits y’all wearing with these?
I’m on the hunt for one. I missed out on this one earlier in the month smh. It’s dead on lol
4B962288-AA08-4495-8301-72101DEED5C8.jpeg

Alright.This happen to anyone else? First time this happened to me.Wasnt expecting these til June 2nd but they just arrived now without any shipping notifications from Nike.I just checked and my order says it is still in process?! Weird.Not complaining,just curious Why.Woulnt mind if they make a mistake and send a 2nd pair lol.Happy with the shoes tho 🔥🔥
31E2673C-8302-49EA-9AB0-6F92D59BCB81.jpeg

I feel like the 13s released dince the DMP pack have all fit a little big, but not so much so that I wanted to down half a size. It's kinda weird but I just deal with it. 6s and 12s are a different story.
I hear you, while my TTS is 10.5, for the past few years, I really haven't noticed a big difference between a size 10 and 10.5 for XIII. For example, I literally couldn't decide between a size 10 and 10.5 at the outlet for the Melo XIII.
As you've pointed out, I've been a constant size 10 on VI's since like the 2014 Carmine. Though, my right pinkie would not have been mad at a 10.5 for the latest DMP VI.

From what I can tell wearing various 13s over the years, the pairs that have leather side panels are usually the ones that run slightly bigger compared to the 13s that have the 3m/mesh panels. The 3m/mesh panel 13s I feel most of the time are either tts or sometimes run pretty snug like the 2017 breds.

Man seeing all these pics has got me hyped to get mine in the mail. These looking real good on feet I cant wait to rock mine.

Back
Top Bottom