Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

445D51AF-08EC-49E1-A36D-56B11ADA35AF.jpeg

hope most of you guys who want em are eventually able to score a pair if you haven’t already

i
Because these new age sneaker collectors buy everything and anything just to sell on StockX and Goat.

From 10am EST today to 1:40pm EST today, StockX alone, has sold over 200+ pairs of size 13s (my size) in the Flint 13s. And that’s not including the Goat App

I’m 35 and I still collect/buy sneakers but the game is totally out of order in today’s time.
It’s crazy to think about how much $$$$$$ stockx and goat are making on fees when u got sales happening by the second all day long smh

Too bad, this is one of the only pairs I wanted this year, but it's not worth refreshing web pages for 3 hours. Not paying any reseller for these either.

Too bad, this is one of the only pairs I wanted this year, but it's not worth refreshing web pages for 3 hours. Not paying any reseller for these either.

True. I've wanted these since my 05s were stolen. I can't do resale. It seriously sucks to be priced out by folks who don't even care for them.

Yeah, honestly probably better to save the money-if the economy keeps getting worse, you'll be able to get steals on the resale market (even if it is just paying retail) on GRs.

at this point i think FNL is everyone’s last hope.. I’m confined to my hotel room so I don’t mind the wait but i doubt i’ll hit smh.. it’s been a loooong time since i’ve tried copping on a computer

I got my 2 pairs today!!! My apps didn’t allow me to confirm but the stores had my name on the list as N/A. Thank u sneakergods!!!
1590861207746.jpeg

445D51AF-08EC-49E1-A36D-56B11ADA35AF.jpeg

hope most of you guys who want em are eventually able to score a pair if you haven’t already
dudes try to offer words of encouragement and simultaneously flex their pairs knowing the latter was the priority.
never fails.
people are upset, and due to the growing absurdity involved with securing a pair, it’s justified.
just post your pics and go lmao

Struck out on SNKRS app as I was trying to avoiding going to the store for these. Luckily I hit on the Hibbett In store raffle yesterday, so had to drive my butt 30 mins south of the city to get them.

Haven’t bought a pair on release day since Draft Day Kobe 4s

dudes try to offer words of encouragement and simultaneously flex their pairs knowing the latter was the priority.
never fails.
people are upset, and due to the growing absurdity involved with securing a pair, it’s justified.
just post your pics and go lmao
This

Back
Top Bottom